Resource icon

[bd] Banking 1.0.4

No permission to download
@xfrocks when transferring money with a message that's too big, you get the following error:

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'comment' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: andrewkm, 4 minutes ago

Stack Trace
#0 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/bdBank/Model/Bank.php(276): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_bdbank_trans...', Array)
#4 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/bdBank/Model/Personal.php(219): bdBank_Model_Bank->saveTransaction(Array)
#5 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/bdBank/ControllerPublic/Bank.php(255): bdBank_Model_Personal->transfer(2, 27088, '1000', 'Testing long me...', 1, true, Array)
#6 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): bdBank_ControllerPublic_Bank->actionTransfer()
#7 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/ecocitycraft/public_html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "https://www.ecocitycraft.com/forum/bank/transfer"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/forum/bank/transfer"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(10) {
    ["receivers"] => string(10) "LJKAzrael,"
    ["amount"] => string(4) "1000"
    ["hash"] => string(32) "77ccc325775e05dff13d8edd15d40486"
    ["comment"] => string(1155) "Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message Testing long message."
    ["sender_pays_tax"] => string(1) "0"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["rtn"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(20) "/forum/bank/transfer"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

nAK94zH.png

what can i do. Members money getting suddenly deducted unecessarily. When users log in, they get bonus. Few minutes later it gets reversed. when users edit thread. bonus gets deducted. and so on. please what can i do.

No entry is registered for key 'bdBank'
  1. XenForo_Application::get() in bdBank/Model/Bank.php at line 595
  2. bdBank_Model_Bank::getInstance() in bdBank/ControllerPublic/Bank.php at line 18
  3. bdBank_ControllerPublic_Bank->actionHistory() in bdBank/ControllerPublic/Bank.php at line 102
  4. bdBank_ControllerPublic_Bank->actionHistoryPopup() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/megabosx/apps/xen1/index.php at line 13

what can i do. Members money getting suddenly deducted unecessarily. When users log in, they get bonus. Few minutes later it gets reversed. when users edit thread. bonus gets deducted. and so on. please what can i do.

Was there ever a fix for this? My forum is reversing the login bonus for each registered user.

Can members purchase more currency using PayPal with this or is the shop add-on required too? Is there a way to set a daily cap to how many purchases a person can make with PayPal purchases?

Can members purchase more currency using PayPal with this or is the shop add-on required too? Is there a way to set a daily cap to how many purchases a person can make with PayPal purchases?
@OUTL4W is correct, you can use [bd] Paygates to purchase money via PayPal or any other paygates that are supported.

Regarding the second question, no. This add-on does not do that.

@xfrocks what would be the way for a developer to properly create a system transaction ?

I use bd Banking, and I want to reward a custom action which isn't an option of the add-on, so how would I go about doing that correctly ?
I'm guessing just Insert in the database could create conflicts ? or is it that simple ?

Mehdi

@xfrocks what would be the way for a developer to properly create a system transaction ?

I use bd Banking, and I want to reward a custom action which isn't an option of the add-on, so how would I go about doing that correctly ?
I'm guessing just Insert in the database could create conflicts ? or is it that simple ?

Mehdi
Please use something like this to record the transaction correctly in the log:

Code:
XenForo_Application::get('bdBank')->personal()->give($userId, $amount, $comment);

(y)

I'm new at this, so this is the first add-on I'm attempting to install to my xenforo. I downloaded the file and tried to upload it to xenforo but it's telling me "The files associated with this add-on could not be found."

Can somebody explain the steps I need to take when installing an add-on?

When I go to install the file it's giving me the same "the files assoc with this add on could not be found"

e5b782b3c9514a48b38d9cad5d115026.png

Am I uploading it in the right place?

When I go to install the file it's giving me the same "the files assoc with this add on could not be found"

e5b782b3c9514a48b38d9cad5d115026.png

Am I uploading it in the right place?
I think you didn't put the files in the right place. Make sure to merge the js folder in the zip with the js one on your server. Then do the same for the library folder.

Any possibility of this addon getting an update, i love it and i think if it is fine tuned little bit and updated. It will be awesome. Thanks @xfrocks for the kind contribution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom