Resource icon

[bd] Banking 1.0.4

No permission to download
I'm trying to figure out how users can spend their banking money. I've added [bd] Shop and a few swag products but most users will want to just cash out. My best idea is with [bd]banking I can add a Paypal admin user. Our users can transfer money to this user who gets notified and can go in to paypal and manually transfer money. Anyone have any other ideas how to do this?

I'm trying to figure out how users can spend their banking money. I've added [bd] Shop and a few swag products but most users will want to just cash out. My best idea is with [bd]banking I can add a Paypal admin user. Our users can transfer money to this user who gets notified and can go in to paypal and manually transfer money. Anyone have any other ideas how to do this?
Please note that converting points to real money may be illegal in some countries, make sure you have that issue checked where you live.

logging in and posts being liked is taking away money not adding, options clearly show to add
upped amounts now its adding

logging in and posts being liked is taking away money not adding, options clearly show to add
upped amounts now its adding
Strange. Do you have the transaction log when it was taking away money? Did you change anything?

Bonus for logging in daily (Today)
Reversed (58 minutes ago)

all i did was adjust it from plus 1 to plus 2
Reversed does not means it's taking away money. It was just taking back the old bonus (value +1) before giving out the new bonus (value +2).

that happened before i changed to plus 2 and members were logging in finding their login bonus from day before gone

that happened before i changed to plus 2 and members were logging in finding their login bonus from day before gone
That doesn't sound right since the only time it considers reverting a login bonus is upon new login. Does it give new bonus for the same day after the reversal? Also, it stopped reverting bonus after you increase the bonus?

they are still all being reverted. just checked test account. login from yesterday reverted

1. Bonus for logging in daily (Yesterday)
    Reversed (Yesterday at 8:20 PM)

D
they are still all being reverted. just checked test account. login from yesterday reverted

1. Bonus for logging in daily (Yesterday)
    Reversed (Yesterday at 8:20 PM)
Do you have screenshot of that test user entire history page?

Is there a way to add a "leaderboard" for the members with the most money on the site, similar to how it is with "likes"

index.php

Hello xfrocks,

Awesome system - just have a few questions.

I don't want a symbol for my currency so I have set
bdbank_currency_name to a blank space.

It work's fine, however when sending and receiving the currency is displays as you have received 1 from bank.

Is there a way I can alter it to use the currency name from bdbank_money?

Alternatively I can set the bdbank_currency_name to my currency name, but then I would require removing it from the top right of the forum where it displays the amount you hold (as it reads the name twice) and then it would need removing from user information where it again displays current values.

Can you advise of a method on how to do this and which method would be the better one to follow?

Thanks for any help.

Sidenote: I know the add-on is free, do you accept donations?

Kieran

@xfrocks

Does this work on the new Xenforo 2.0
And/Or is there planned support for this once the official support XF 2.0 comes?

If the author or anyone knows the answer that would be great!

Top Bottom