Resource icon

[bd] Banking 1.0.4

No permission to download
Hi! maybe this is a silly thing to ask, but I'm totally a noob in this field and I've searched for (i think) all the thread and I still didn't find out how to sell an attachment file, I don't know if its a bb code or something.

So, what do I need to do to put a price to an attachment? Can I put a price to an image?

Please, help!!

Is this still actively supported? I'm considering using this over ******* Credits Premium... However everywhere I look *******s addon is updated more often (which is not the only indicator), despite apparently being censored?

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/s-credits-or-xfrocks-banking.60505/
Original ******* Credits link: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/credits.1391/

Edit:
Holy ****, it *is* censored... why is that?!
It is still supported. Beta versions are available here https://xfrocks.com/banking/threads/bd-banking-v1-0-dev-versions.81/

I'm using the 1.0.4 version of the add-on for a long time and no problem so far. Working as it must.
If you have any problem, feel free to ask it here or in support site of @xfrocks . Although he is busy these days, but I think he (and / or other who use his add-ons) will help you get it to work. (Up until now that I'm using xf 1.5.7 and baking 1.0.4 there is no problem)

Thank you for your response.

So it is possible to earn points via posts, likes and threads. Is it also possible to purchase points via PayPal (or other payment providers)? How is this configured how many points a user can get with which amount of money?

Yes it is possible.

If you go to add-on's option and look at the second tab there (Economics) you will see You can allow users to purchase money by real currencies:
2016-05-13_20-07-51.webp
Complete the first two field according to the currency you want to use. It has help so that you get it right. After that users will be able to purchase virtual money.
And then tick that checkbox so that you be able to use that system as Wallet in your site (like being able to purchase resources from XFRM and so...)

Thank you. I've installed the addon and tried to recalculate bonuses (so users don't start at 0$). I'm not using the resource manager:

upload_2016-5-13_17-51-34.webp

Edit:
Okay, this was apparently thrown because I selected "Everything", which includes to re-build the Resource Manager items... Wouldn't it be neat to check for its existence before trying to rebuild? Because without it I've got to select everything I want to rebuild, instead of selecting "Everything".

I've also failed to find the appropriate phrase to change the "view" phrase in my transaction history. How can I translate this?

Last edited:
Aaaand another one, unfortunately... I've now installed [bd] PayGates to be able to sell those points. I've entered them into the admin CP like this:

Code:
100=2.49eur

I've also set the "Can Purchase Money" permission for my "Registered" user group. However, when accessing the "Get More" page, the message says:

Code:
Sorry, no purchase package is available at the moment. Please try again later.

Even after creating a test user upgrade (which I don't want, because I don't want to upgrade user groups, but sell these credits instead), the message stays.

Edit:
Apparently, the addon cannot handle these decimal places. When replacing them with non-decimal (2eur), it works.

Top Bottom