BbCodes & Buttons Manager

BbCodes & Buttons Manager 3.3.5

No permission to download
cclaerhout updated BbCodes & Buttons Manager with a new update entry:

Version 2.7.0 released

Version 2.7.0 released

• I've coded this listener for me, so I've disabled it by default (to enable it, just go inside the "[Bb Codes & Buttons Manager] Bb Codes Manager" options) . If one of your Bb Code needs to make a database request (which means it will make one request each time your Bb Code is parsed - not good -), it allows to pre-cache some data (the parser tree is read a first time), then to use the new listener to make only one database request using these...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attachments

• 2bar1.webp
    2bar1.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 2bar2.webp
    2bar2.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 2bar3.webp
    2bar3.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 2bar4.webp
    2bar4.webp
    18.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 2bar5.webp
    2bar5.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 2bar6.webp
    2bar6.webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 2bar7.webp
    2bar7.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 2bar8.webp
    2bar8.webp
    14 KB · Views: 16
  • 2bar9.webp
    2bar9.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 16
Where is all this bbcodes? They exists in 2.7.0? I can't find this bbcodes in 2.7.0 version. :)
No, they will be released as a separate addon and will require the Bbm 2.2.7 (for its helpers). At the moment there are two Bb Codes (wip - working in progress) :
  1. pie - the coding part seems to be finished ; it's not that hard as the below one
  2. bar - the code has been rewritten 3 times ; it was a nightmare to deal with its options (only the major ones) ; it should be finished soon now
I originally wanted to release as well a line chart Bb Code, but I'm going to make a break (a long one) and focus to write the FAQ of these Bb Codes (which will be required to be able to use them) and to introduce the script I've used for this integration (a great one... but with hundreds of options).

Attachments

• tabComplex.webp
    tabComplex.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 12
  • tabComplex2.webp
    tabComplex2.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 12
  • tabComplex3.webp
    tabComplex3.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 12
No, they will be released as a separate addon and will require the Bbm 2.2.7 (for its helpers). At the moment there are two Bb Codes (wip - working in progress) :
  1. pie - the coding part seems to be finished ; it's not that hard as the below one
  2. bar - the code has been rewritten 3 times ; it was a nightmare to deal with its options (only the major ones) ; it should be finished soon now
I originally wanted to release as well a line chart Bb Code, but I'm going to make a break (a long one) and focus to write the FAQ of these Bb Codes (which will be required to be able to use them) and to introduce the script I've used for this integration (a great one... but with hundreds of options).

Version 1.0 (preview) released on Github:
https://github.com/cclaerhout/xen_Stats

Some direct code to play with (the FAQ still needs to be written):
For pie (or donuts):
Code:
[pie=legend:nw|label: label|label-pos:0.8|start-angle:-60]
{title}Test{/title}
{data}
Heavy Industry | 22
Retail | 9
Light Industry | 14
Out of home | 16
Commuting  | 7
Orientation | 9
{/data}
[/pie]

[pie=legend:nw|label-pos:0.8|start-angle:-60|slice-margin:3]
{title}Title test{/title}
{data}
Heavy Industry | 22
Retail | 9
Light Industry | 14
Out of home | 16
Commuting | 7
Orientation | 9
{/data}
{data}
Heavy Industry | 30
Retail | 4
Light Industry | 10
Out of home | 18
Commuting | 9
Orientation | 20
{/data}
[/pie]

For bars:
Code:
[bar=800x500|bcenter|legend:e|label-pos:0.8|no-grid:xy]
{title=left}Title test 2{/title}
{xaxis}Label x{/xaxis}
{data=label:2010}
   Heavy Industry | 22
   Retail | 9
   Light Industry | 14
   Out of home | 16
   Commuting | 7
   Orientation | 9
{/data}
{data=label:2011}
   Heavy Industry | 30
   Retail | 4
   Light Industry | 10
   Out of home | 18
   Commuting | 9
   Orientation | 20
{/data}
{data=label:2012}
   Heavy Industry | 22
   Retail | 9
   Light Industry | 14
   Out of home | 16
   Commuting | 7
   Orientation | 9
{/data}
[/bar]

[bar=400x400|bcenter|legend:no|label-pos:0.8|bar-h|multi-color]
{title=left}Title test 2{/title}
{data}22; 9; 14; 16; 7; 9{/data}
{ticks=yaxis}Heavy Industry|Retail|Light Industry|Out of home|Commuting|Orientation{/ticks}
[/bar]

[bar=stack-data|stack-values|point-labels|bar-margin:30|legend: outside]
{data}2; 6; 7; 10{/data}
{data}7; 5; 3; 4{/data}
{data}14; 9; 3; 8{/data}
[/bar]

[bar=point-labels|legend:no|multi-color]
{data}14 ; 32 ; 41 ; 44 ; 40{/data}
{ticks}A|B|C|D|E{/ticks}
{points}fourteen|thirty two|fourty one|fourty four|fourty{/points}
[/bar]

[bar=600x@|no-tick|pad:0|legend:no|zoom]
{data=mod-axis:y-y2|point-labels|bar-padding:-15|bar-margin:0|bar-width:15|animate:2500}
2002 | 10200
2003 | 10800
2004 | 11200
2005 | 11800
2006 | 12400
2007 | 12800
2008 | 13200
2009 | 12600
2010 | 13100
{/data}
{data=no-renderer|animate:2000}
2002 | 112000
2003 | 122000
2004 | 104000
2005 | 99000
2006 | 121000
2007 | 148000
2008 | 114000
2009 | 133000
2010 | 161000
2011 | 173000
{/data}
{yaxis=string:dollar|tick-zero}{/yaxis}
{y2axis=string:dollar|no-grid|tick-zero|tick-align}{/y2axis}
{xaxis=no-tick-mark}{/xaxis}
{zoom=loose}{/zoom}
{hl=tooltip:s|tooltip-axis:y|size-adjust:7.5}{/hl}
[/bar]

[bar=point-labels|multi-color|legend:w-outside|tick-angle:0]
{data}1x4;3x5;7x2{/data}
{points}a|b|c{/points}
[/bar]

[bar=point-labels|legend:s-outside|no-tick]
{data}1x4{/data}
{data}3x5{/data}
{data}7x2{/data}
{points}a|b|c{/points}
[/bar]

Hi Cédric, sorry for the dumb question or if it has been already answered, but what is going to happen with XF 1.3.0 including a BBCode manager and your installed add-on? No compatibility issues? Both can still be used separately?

Hi Cédric, sorry for the dumb question or if it has been already answered, but what is going to happen with XF 1.3.0 including a BBCode manager and your installed add-on? No compatibility issues? Both can still be used separately?
I've been using on my dev boards the 1.3.x versions without any problems. If your Bbm version is old, you would just have to upgrade it to match the new editor layout. I haven't tested personally the stock Custom Bb Code manager, but after having a quick look at its integration, it is unlikely to have any compatibility issues. If a Bb Code has the same tag name, the one from the stock one will be replaced by the one from the Bbm since the integration of the Bbm Bb Codes is done a little after, which means if you already have a Bbm spoiler Bb Code, it will not change. To have the XenForo one, you will have to rename your original Bb Code or disable it. It's up to you.

Hello Cédric,

Would this add-on allow me to move the strike-through button back into the main toolbar - as a button on it's own again (XF 1.3)?

Regards,
Shaun

Hello Cédric,

Would this add-on allow me to move the strike-through button back into the main toolbar - as a button on it's own again (XF 1.3)?

Regards,
Shaun
No, that's the only button that can't be moved at the moment (using the XenForo Redactor Framework), see the suggestion here.

On 1.3 XF on this page /help/bb-codes i got error :

Template Errors: help_bbm_bbcodes
  1. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/bla/data/www/final.bla.ru/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 2:
    1: $__output = '';
    2: foreach ($bbmBbCodes AS $bbmBbCode)
    3: {

On 1.3 XF on this page /help/bb-codes i got error :

Template Errors: help_bbm_bbcodes
  1. Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/bla/data/www/final.bla.ru/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 2:
    1: $__output = '';
    2: foreach ($bbmBbCodes AS $bbmBbCode)
    3: {
Replace the content of the file BBM_ControllerPublic_Help (see the bbm librarie) by:
by this:
http://pastebin.com/quC3ZymQ

I will publish an update soon.

cclaerhout updated BbCodes & Buttons Manager with a new update entry:

Version 2.8.0 released

Version 2.8.0 released

This update is a major one. It is focusing on XenForo official Bb Codes permissions and Bb Codes content protection. Like for any major version, I recommend first to test it on your dev board.

• New permissions for the XenForo official Bb Codes
    • Parsing permissions (apply to the poster - experimental):
      • new permission for the url Bb Code
      • can be apply only to some forums if needed
      • description rewritten to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to parse the bbcodes in the editor? Like Bold/Italic/Underline?
Short anwser: yes but it's complicated.
You will need to extend the wysiwyg parser to parse the Bb Code to a Wysiwyg Html (TinyMCE Quattro example) AND to create the reverse function (you will have the extend the html Bb Code renderer) to convert the Wysiwyg Html to Bb Code (TinyMCE Quattro example). If you have to do it, do it for basic code not complex one, otherwise you will waste your time (the Html to Bb Code renderer would be almost impossible to code).

ok i am a bit confused with these new perms:

7NCC7.png

say a new member registers to my site and that group that new member is added into i can stop them from using certain bb codes? till they get promoted to a full member?

EDITED - I have reported error, but it look like it was related to other plugin ...

Last edited:
I just noticed that when I go to my main help tab/bbcodes I get a 500 server error. Didn't even notice until I looked at the error logs for something else. Heres what the error log says:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method BBM_Helper_BbCodes::getSpecialTags() -library/Sedo/AdvBBcodeBar/BbCode/Formatter/AdvBbCodes.php:720
Generated By: Unknown Account, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(40) "http://www.trailpeople.org/help/bb-codes"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/help/bb-codes"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

When I enable this addon my bbcodes stop working ( even default ones, like LIST bbcode)

Am I missing something?

Top Bottom