BbCodes & Buttons Manager

BbCodes & Buttons Manager 3.3.5

No permission to download
I've installed this addon and I've also another custom BB code in 1.3.1 custom bb codes. I'd like to add a button to the editor and I've inserted the path for the image in sta BBCode manager of xenforo but the button doesn't appear. Maybe I've to set or do something in this addon to make that button visible?
Is this enabled?
o3oT3xe.png

Slind but where is the setting you show me in message #625? Btw these are the button manager screen and the field where I've put the path of the png to let the button appear in the new cusom BB code feature in 1.3.1

11-05-2014 11-50-43.webp 11-05-2014 11-55-02.webp

Ok gotcha. I've not defined the new BBCode in BBCode Manager but in custom BB Codes in the BB Code and Smilies section of the admin. That's why I don't see it... The new BBCode is part of an addon and it's created that way so I can't use BBCode manager...

Ok gotcha. I've not defined the new BBCode in BBCode Manager but in custom BB Codes in the BB Code and Smilies section of the admin. That's why I don't see it... The new BBCode is part of an addon and it's created that way so I can't use BBCode manager...
From which addon you got the new bbcode?

Just upgraded this addon and my board to 1.3.1 but I've noticed that some icons in the redactor are missing. When I look here
View attachment 73200
can someone explain the meaning of SOLO?
A "solo button" is a button which can be used outside its menu. The XenForo 1.3 version has some menus which have buttons. If you need to position one of this menu buttons at the root of the editor bar, you can use a "solo button".
I've installed this addon and I've also another custom BB code in 1.3.1 custom bb codes. I'd like to add a button to the editor and I've inserted the path for the image in sta BBCode manager of xenforo but the button doesn't appear. Maybe I've to set or do something in this addon to make that button visible?
This addon will not work if this other addon is installed. It is written in the parent page of the admin section and has been repetead a lot of times in this thread.

How to make a similar input popup for my tag?
View attachment 73367
With the XenForo Redactor editor, you will have to find the way to do it by your self or to ask to XenForo developers. With the TinyMce Quattro, everything has been explained in this addon (TinyMCE Quattro) faq.

If you want to create a button for an external addon, see the paragraph 10th of the FAQ.

Last edited:
@cclaerhout, How would I go about creating a bbcode tag using templates which is permitted to be the only thing in the message?

ie the contents of the entire message being "[article]test[/article]" without it producing "Please enter a valid message." but for my custom bbcode.

See; https://github.com/Xon/Xenforo-SVModerationBlock for the exact details of how the BBcode & addon is configured.

Top Bottom