BbCodes & Buttons Manager

BbCodes & Buttons Manager 3.3.5

No permission to download
When I enable this addon my bbcodes stop working ( even default ones, like LIST bbcode)

Am I missing something?
Maybe you have disabled them here:
yVRNGJ7.png

Home/Options/[Bb Codes & Buttons Manager] XenForo Bb Codes Control

All those options are unselected.

Actually, I just installed the addon and enalbed it. Didn't change any configuration

Yep.. They remain there..

I have installed the following ones regarding BBCodes:

Bb Codes & Buttons Manager 2.8.0
Bb Codes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes 3.6.1
BBM - Button Bb Code 1.2

As far as I know there's no compatibility problem between those addons

@cclaerhout ( Cedric, hehe..,) I know its a free addon so I'm sorry for bothering you.. But Im with a problem that I couldnt find on 20+ pages of this thread that I read.

Forgetting the problems I had before reported there, I unnistalled any bbcode related addon and installed only the bbcode manager.

After doing that, I'm seeing that there are some default bb codes that works and others dont.

Is there any solution ? This addon will be really usefull for me ?

Last edited:
@cclaerhout ( Cedric, hehe..,) I know its a free addon so I'm sorry for bothering you.. But Im with a problem that I couldnt find on 20+ pages of this thread that I read.

Forgetting the problems I had before reported there, I unnistalled any bbcode related addon and installed only the bbcode manager.

After doing that, I'm seeing that there are some default bb codes that works and others dont.

Is there any solution ? This addon will be really usefull for me ?
I have no time for me this month. The only problem I'm aware of that could cause this is the one written in the FAQ at paragraph 5 (related to php 5.2).

I just noticed that when I go to my main help tab/bbcodes I get a 500 server error. Didn't even notice until I looked at the error logs for something else. Heres what the error log says:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method BBM_Helper_BbCodes::getSpecialTags() -library/Sedo/AdvBBcodeBar/BbCode/Formatter/AdvBbCodes.php:720
Generated By: Unknown Account, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(40) "http://www.trailpeople.org/help/bb-codes"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["/help/bb-codes"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}
You probably updated to the last version of "BbCodes & Buttons Manager - Advanced Bb Codes Pack", then update to the last version of the current addon (2.8) and be sure to have uploaded the files.

Bug: Display the Bb Code in the public help doesn't work
When I edit a BB-Code in ACP, then I see an option on the bottom "Display the Bb Code in the public help". I've not checked this, but this BB-Code is still shown on the help BB-Code section. Do you have a clue why this doesn't work?

xf 1.3.1, BB Codes Button Manager 2.8.0

Request Feature: Create my custom menu bttons
Is it possible that you implement the feature that I can create my custom menu buttons to add/remove some buttons?

i.e. i have button "Menu -insert" but also "Solo -insertspoiler" and "Solo -insertquote". In frontend when i click in editor on "Menu -insert" it's shown all 4 Buttons in Menu (quote, spoiler, code, strike-through), but it should'nt when i have quote and spoiler solo besides it.

Last edited:
@Kartus
  1. No, no idea sorry except may be if your pages are cached. It's working for me, I've just tested it.
  2. Everything is possible to create, but I will not do this. This would take too much time to implement this and the interface would not be easy to do; especially for an editor I don't use. With TinyMCE I've solved the problem by 1) pre-configuring the menus with the possibility to disable/enable its buttons, 2) letting advanced users to use one listener to create their own menu and buttons with simple functions.

The "Bbm Redactor Js - Load globally" option refers causes the system to refer to "{jssource}/bbm/redactor/bbm_redactor.js?" which just returns a 404 as the file looks to have been renamed.

The "Bbm Redactor Js - Load globally" option refers causes the system to refer to "{jssource}/bbm/redactor/bbm_redactor.js?" which just returns a 404 as the file looks to have been renamed.
Thanks, I will look at it.

Reactions: Xon
Just upgraded this addon and my board to 1.3.1 but I've noticed that some icons in the redactor are missing. When I look here
Schermata 2014-05-06 alle 13.23.38.webp
can someone explain the meaning of SOLO?

This is XF.com redactor bar
Schermata 2014-05-06 alle 13.28.52.webp

and this is mine
Schermata 2014-05-06 alle 13.28.59.webp
apart from the last three custom icons and the Shelley's ones, in my bar the icon for code, quote and spoiler is missing. How can I restore that one?

I've installed this addon and I've also another custom BB code in 1.3.1 custom bb codes. I'd like to add a button to the editor and I've inserted the path for the image in sta BBCode manager of xenforo but the button doesn't appear. Maybe I've to set or do something in this addon to make that button visible?

To explain better. I've disabled this addon and the other button appeared but as soon as I enable it, my button disappear so it's something connected to this addon. Any idea on how can I fix it?

Top Bottom