BbCodes & Buttons Manager

BbCodes & Buttons Manager 3.3.5

No permission to download
I'm having an issue with spoilers with users who use Chrome. The first time they visit a page with Chrome it works, but when they reload the spoiler doesn't parse the text inside of it.

I'm having an issue with spoilers with users who use Chrome. The first time they visit a page with Chrome it works, but when they reload the spoiler doesn't parse the text inside of it.
  1. I can't reproduce with the example spoiler tag included inside the addon
  2. If it's a parsing problem, it should be a php bug and then be cross browsers
  3. Send me by pm a link where the problem occurs

Hello cclaerhout,

Currently the premium tag says: "Premium Content"

and displays
Premium Content
Subscribe to view (or something like that)

Are we able to change what it says? If we can, could tell me what needs to be edited? Thank you.

Hello cclaerhout,

Currently the premium tag says: "Premium Content"

and displays
Premium Content
Subscribe to view (or something like that)

Are we able to change what it says? If we can, could tell me what needs to be edited? Thank you.
By premium tag, I suppose you're using the protected BbCode demonstration. This Bb Code is rendered with the XenForo template system. There are a few conditionals, a few css (via a css templates) and some phrases. You want to edit the layout ? You modify the css. You want to edit the text ? You modify the phrase. I recommend you to use the demonstration to create your own premium BbCode that will match with your site. In this post, you can see the content of the html template (not css template).

P.S:
Template name: bbm_bbcode_protected

Last edited:
By premium tag, I suppose you're using the protected BbCode demonstration. This Bb Code is rendered with the XenForo template system. There are a few conditionals, a few css (via a css templates) and some phrases. You want to edit the layout ? You modify the css. You want to edit the text ? You modify the phrase. I recommend you to use the demonstration to create your own premium BbCode that will match with your site. In this post, you can see the content of the html template (not css template).

P.S:
Template name: bbm_bbcode_protected

Thank you very much sir!

After a few pm, I've written another paragraph in the FAQ called "How to create a Bb Code with the template render and a callback?". It didn't seem to be clear enough. Hope it will make it easier.

I'm having trouble with this. Do I need Jeremy's bbcode addon for it to work?
Quite the opposite actually. If you have installed it, you will have to follow the instructions in the index page of your admin;
32-bbcm_convert_export_tool_01-png.44896

It isn't working anymore once I exported it and imported it.

@Matthew Hawley , I don't mean to come off rude, but I've been in a number of threads where you've had issues with addons or resources, only to realize you didn't follow the instructions. (@Shelley for an example. ) I really suggest you read the update notes/descriptions on these items. They will help you. Iirc you were also that individual who was offering services on people's forums and had that issue with breaking. If you're going to offer services, or just maintain your own site, read the instructions, the resource creators took their time and effort to make these addons and the directions that come with them. Utilize them.

@Matthew Hawley , I don't mean to come off rude, but I've been in a number of threads where you've had issues with addons or resources, only to realize you didn't follow the instructions. (@Shelley for an example. ) I really suggest you read the update notes/descriptions on these items. They will help you. Iirc you were also that individual who was offering services on people's forums and had that issue with breaking. If you're going to offer services, or just maintain your own site, read the instructions, the resource creators took their time and effort to make these addons and the directions that come with them. Utilize them.

I followed the instructions.

Top Bottom