Not a bug  .bbCodeBlock has 140px margin right...

Jaxel

Is there a reason for this? Why are code blocks no longer stretching to the 100% width of the content area? now there is a 140px margin to the right... doesn't seem like this has a purpose.
Code:
See the extra 140px to the right?
It even happens on quotes!

I dont like this feature at all... the extra 140px to the right of a BBcode box makes things seem weird. Sure, it may be centered in the context of the page itself, but it is not centered in the context of the actual message.

For example, this is some centered text...​
Notice that the quote box below is not centered with it...​
yay! I'm quoting!

BBcode boxes should be centered with the content of the actual message, not with the page. Notice how awkward this message looks because of the way the BBcode box has been structured. If someone wants to add the 140px themselves, thats fine, and they can... but it should definitely not be the default structure.

I dont like this feature at all... the extra 140px to the right of a BBcode box makes things seem weird. Sure, it may be centered in the context of the page itself, but it is not centered in the context of the actual message.

For example, this is some centered text...
Notice that the quote box below is not centered with it...

BBcode boxes should be centered with the content of the actual message, not with the page. Notice how awkward this message looks because of the way the BBcode box has been structured. If someone wants to add the 140px themselves, thats fine, and they can... but it should definitely not be the default structure.
I said something similar here: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/testing-quotes-and-lines.11451/#post-164698

Top Bottom