• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

BB Code Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the 1.2.1 version according to my XF ACP. I downloaded it from the first post weeks ago and I don't think it was updated since.
I'm most interested in something you mention about the ability to add a custom button to the editor.
And it appears that you have the latest version. Congratulations! Questioning whether its done yet just proves its not. Cause if it was, it'd be released.

I was wondering how I would go about making a new BB Code that could use the TrackItDown.net player. I'd need a couple multiples and this is possible but I am just toally lost how it would work :/

Seems I am stuck here, I've uploaded and installed the BBcode Manager, and it displays the new bbcode in Help. However, I can't find any references to the mod in permissions, and apparently I can't see the manager in the admin panel without giving myself permissions. =/ Any ideas?

Seems I am stuck here, I've uploaded and installed the BBcode Manager, and it displays the new bbcode in Help. However, I can't find any references to the mod in permissions, and apparently I can't see the manager in the admin panel without giving myself permissions. =/ Any ideas?
Untitled.webpyou don't have that?

No, I didn't, but after searching and researching this thread I found the permission is in administrator settings, not general permissions, where I had been looking. I marked the box and I'm good to go now. =) I don't know if I was just bone headed and this snag is rarely encountered, but seems a good tip for the first page. I figure if Brogan once had the same problem, I'm in good company. =P

Also, thanks for the quick reply EQ.

after installing this BBcode manager, my "Home" tab has moved to the center of my menu rather than the left side.

Is this common?

How do fix it? because the templates say its where its supposed to be still, at least i think they do...

The tabs problem is a "addon coder" problem

Most add-on coders don't change the event execution order, that's why most add-ons have execution order 10 (default value) .

After every Addon de/installation, the cache is being rebuild (even there are no navbar eventlisteners...) and the tabs with the same order will probably change..
(hope you know what i mean;) )

The tabs problem is a "addon coder" problem

Most add-on coders don't change the event execution order, that's why most add-ons have execution order 10 (default value) .

After every Addon de/installation, the cache is being rebuild (even there are no navbar eventlisteners...) and the tabs with the same order will probably change..
(hope you know what i mean;) )

so what could i do to change the order manually? like install a new addon but change some code order so it makes it back?

[ot]
You would need to change the execution order
execorder.webp

Problem1: You will need to enable debug mode for this
Problem2: I'm not sure, if a add-on upgrade will change the value back to the original value:(
You'll need to try it;)

[/ot]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom