• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

BB Code Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to give yourself permission to edit BBCodes. And PC'ing me rarely results in a faster response.

You need to give yourself permission to edit BBCodes. And PC'ing me rarely results in a faster response.
Sorry, didn't think it was a big deal.

Anyways, this was the first addon I'd used that required a Super Administrator account to use, so hadn't really tried this. Might be useful information for the original post, for stupid people like me.

Is there a way to implement something similar to Twitter where you can simply type @Username which becomes a link to their profile page and perhaps even alerts them that they've been tagged?

One of my users sent a message to me saying he's getting the error message below in the first page of one of his threads.
Fatal error: Method XenForo_BbCode_TextWrapper::__toString() must not throw an exception in/home/****/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(262) : eval()'d code on line 1060

Disabling this addon fixes the issue. Any ideas?

I installed this and everything is working except the manager found in the ACP panel with the Media BB Code Sites set up & Smilies isn't there. All of the stock BB Code is working but I would like to add some more. Any ideas?

Wow I'm just now realizing there is no default bbcode manager. Is this the only one released on xenforo so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom