• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

BB Code Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just auto from typing I didn't add anything

edit = but getting rid of all that fixed it.

Erroneous tags (font, size, etc.) are always the cause of the multiple Spoiler buttons.

It happens a lot on my site due to the formatting issue with the editor.

Just remove the tags between the spoiler tags, or open and close them properly and it will work fine.

Am I missing the option to edit the bbcodes? I only get the option to enable/delete/upgrade, I can't seem to find the option to go into the bb control panel.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.webp
    Untitled-1.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 17
I'm still confused >.<

Where is rest of the standard bbcodes (bbcode manager?) I only get the media sites and smilies option.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.webp
    Untitled-2.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 11
I'm using the ad-on on 1.0.4, the added bbcodes doesn't show up in help/bb-codes

Anyone else having a similar issue or is it just me?

Are we there yet?
Hm, let's see... There was the update I did the other day... Whoops, that was only part of my development site... Um... I can't remember... I know the first post has all the latest information. Check there.

Hm, let's see... There was the update I did the other day... Whoops, that was only part of my development site... Um... I can't remember... I know the first post has all the latest information. Check there.
I have the 1.2.1 version according to my XF ACP. I downloaded it from the first post weeks ago and I don't think it was updated since.
I'm most interested in something you mention about the ability to add a custom button to the editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom