Barefooting

...tiss merely a message to the reader open for interpretation, defining it would take away from it's intended definition

your definition is as sound as any others for it, and your interpretation is also quite insightful.

We need a spiritual guru like you around here to unravel and decipher the mystery of the drawings on Kier's feet.
I would need the tarsal codex for that :)

On that note I think this week will be the last week it's sane to walk outside around (barefooted) here...getting cold...

Let's all give Kier a big group hug...

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

I was at a haunted carnival yesterday, and I'm kind of glad I had shoes on. It was a bit crowded, and BOTH my feet had to have been stepped on at least eight times in the course of a few hours. One person didn't even know he was on my foot until he felt me trying to pull it out from under his, and he was at least six feet tall and pretty hefty. :(

I was at a haunted carnival yesterday, and I'm kind of glad I had shoes on. It was a bit crowded, and BOTH my feet had to have been stepped on at least eight times in the course of a few hours. One person didn't even know he was on my foot until he felt me trying to pull it out from under his, and he was at least six feet tall and pretty hefty. :(

I'll admit barefooting does have it's drawbacks. Crowded places, feeting being tread upon. For me, the main drawback is my dog (staffordshire terrier) loves to bite my feet, infact I need stitches the last time she pierced my big toe or just above it but didn't go to hospital as she knows in a fair wrestling fight I'll win so she always resorts to going for my feet. That said though, the pros outweigh the cons imo.

i do alot barefooted, when I was at uni in Finland, I used to walk along the nearby forest in my barefeet off path and rock climb in my bare feet, even walked to the pub once barefooted, when im out and about here in nature, up the moors, in a meadow, etc I always take my shoes and socks off cant beat the feel of nature on your feet.

I was in a supermarket and saw a lovely squidgy gooey chocolate cake - and I should have been thinking how delicious it looked, but all I could think about was how nice it would be to step on it. I'm going to have to blame Shelley for that!

Sorry, but Kier, if I understand correctly, you went barefoot into the market? This thread has me confused; I thought it was about being barefoot at home, not everywhere.

Sorry, but Kier, if I understand correctly, you went barefoot into the market? This thread has me confused; I thought it was about being barefoot at home, not everywhere.
If you read Shelley's original post that started this thread, you will see that is not the case.

Top Bottom