Barefooting

I would love to see him jumping on chocolate cakes, but the self-made ones - not the ones bought in the supermarket ;)

I'm not spending hours making gooey yummy chocolate cakes for them to be jumped on :p

Well not unless I am invited to the 'clean up' party anyway :D

The only thing that comes to my mind is
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Grape crushing is actually something I've never tried. I bet it would feel nice, though perhaps not quite as nice as gooey chocolate cake :D

The cult of Kier finds another disciple ...

footdoodle.webp

Grape crushing is actually something I've never tried. I bet it would feel nice, though perhaps not quite as nice as gooey chocolate cake :D

If I were to crush anything bar the chocolate gooey muffins I think tomatoes would be my preference. larger in scale than grapes and you get that nice feeling that your crushing individual items. The grape pips are often hard so I'm not to sure how well the inside of my toes would cope were the seed inside tomatoes are softer and gooey. :P *ships herself off to the looney bin*

Random doodle today... ended up kinda sculptural, reminds me of Hellenic or Roman architecture in some ways.

Photo on 2010-10-13 at 22.52 #2.webp
Photo on 2010-10-13 at 22.53.webp

Classical architecture? Have you lost the plot? Well we are talking about a person who doodles on their feet here...

Random doodle today... ended up kinda sculptural, reminds me of Hellenic or Roman architecture in some ways.

Classical architecture? Have you lost the plot? Well we are talking about a person who doodles on their feet here...

Your feet appear to have sprouted stylised wings :D

Top Bottom