Barefooting

I'll try an expensive oooey goooey one next time - for this virgin experience I went for a bargain basement Tesco Value muffin, at £1.50 for 4 ;)

I do hope the 4th got eaten at least :p

Fantastic video regardless of lack of gooiness and ooze :D

With all the discussion, I guess somebody had to do it... and why shouldn't it be me? It was a lot of fun, I recommend it! :D

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
243.gif
No comment

Muffins over here tend to be very cake-like. I don't think I've ever seen one that was especially gooey really. It may not have been gooey, but it was certainly squishy.

1DN66928.webp

I've actually never liked muffins for some reason. It made me sick when I was little and ever since then I've been unable to eat them.

Send over one for my face and one for my toes and we're in business :D

LOL I am not sure how moist and luscious it would be by the time it got there ;)

Although I made that one, you can usually purchase cakes like this from really good Patisseries - however they are horrendeously expensive, not sure I would waste it :p

Warmed would definately help!

He needs something moist and luscious like this..... but a bigger piece....

View attachment 4524

Now that is worth being tread upon. I have to say, Kiers muffin would have felt nice because the muffins do have that depth to compensate for the dryness that our beloved muffins have. Now you throw in that gooey, lucious (i'm about to swoon here somebody catch me) muffin and add the good ole english depth and we have a muffin party in the making. My feet are now itching for a good muffin. Nothing like stuffin a muffin the good ole xenforo way. :P

Like my mother always said, "there's nothing like a gooey muffin". Okay, she never did say that but I'm saying it.
I'm sure your mother would be horrified at the idea of her little girl squishing muffins between her toes hahaha :D

I'm sure your mother would be horrified at the idea of her little girl squishing muffins between her toes hahaha :D

I have no doubt she would have a right go at me. :P Which reminds me of the time I hid her shoes so she could try "enforced barefooting" damn did she shout at me and went into a fit of rage at me in front of everyone at the BBQ. LOL it was worth it. :P

Top Bottom