Barefooting

Sounds like you need some better team coordination there ;)

I certainly did need it. Now we have no problems. In fact, I'm thinking of barefooting in the inter-school's competition this year. The only thing that will stop me are the rules of health and safety.

Wanted to revive this to say I went all last week barefooted (while moving) because the amount of grip and traction I got was way better than shoes. Throughout the whole time I didn't once get hurt (just a stubbed toe on the damn bed). It was amazing actually. The only thing I hated was the dirt on my feet.

Wanted to revive this to say I went all last week barefooted (while moving) because the amount of grip and traction I got was way better than shoes. Throughout the whole time I didn't once get hurt (just a stubbed toe on the damn bed). It was amazing actually. The only thing I hated was the dirt on my feet.
Good to hear, and dirt - pah, it washes off :)

As for me, I've been expending some nervous energy by doodling on my feet with whatever pens are to hand.

There's nothing better than dirt between your toes. Especially after it's just rained and you venture out into the garden feeling the soft wet dirt oooze between your toes. :D
After a few years of living in a development where people walk their dogs all day & night, that feeling of ooze turns into one of dread.

Although it is funny sometimes to flip on my front light and catching somebody completely off-guard as they quickly tug on the dog leash.

After a few years of living in a development where people walk their dogs all day & night, that feeling of ooze turns into one of dread.
What a nasty thought. I for one have never managed to step in something so unpleasant, but I must agree with Shelley as to the enjoyment of muddy feet.

What a nasty thought. I for one have never managed to step in something so unpleasant, but I must agree with Shelley as to the enjoyment of muddy feet.
It wouldn't be so bad if some of the neighbors did the right thing and picked up after their dogs. You see some people walking their dogs with plastic bag in hand ready and others apparently think that the whole development is a giant public park and, since we don't have sidewalks, that the first few feet of everybody's property is a free for all. Since I don't want to be cruel and spray anything on the grass that might harm the dogs (let alone mine!) the best I can do of the situation is catch them in the act when I can for my own amusement.

Knowing that I don't wear a lot of clothes is not any worse than stepping in dog dodo barefooted.

Remember I live in the deep south USA, it is hot here when the Sun is out.

Top Bottom