Barefooting

Glad to hear it is a little better anyway :D

I can imagine it would feel quite different playing with shoes than without, I know when I have to wear shoes to go out it always feels totally different.. of course sometimes that is a good thing.

Is that a touch screen monitor then and you're coding with your feet? :D
My feet do all sorts of wonderful things for me, but coding isn't one of them... yet ;)
I still stand by Mike and Kiers ability to code telepathically.
Yeah, we're working on that...
Glad to hear it is a little better anyway :D
I can imagine it would feel quite different playing with shoes than without, I know when I have to wear shoes to go out it always feels totally different.. of course sometimes that is a good thing.
It's a very different game - when in shoes you can thunder across the court and wallop the shuttle back, but when barefoot it's much more about being light and quick on your feet, it forces you to read your opponent more carefully and encourages snappy little net shots. Anyway, it's fun :)

My feet do all sorts of wonderful things for me, but coding isn't one of them... yet ;)

Yeah, we're working on that...

It's a very different game - when in shoes you can thunder across the court and wallop the shuttle back, but when barefoot it's much more about being light and quick on your feet, it forces you to read your opponent more carefully and encourages snappy little net shots. Anyway, it's fun :)

I'm more of a tactical player, playing those short, soft shots inducing the opponent to do all the leg work. Steve is a smash, hit and hope player and will never understand that tactical play prevails over strength, brute force smash play.

Kier said:
My feet do all sorts of wonderful things for me, but coding isn't one of them... yet

That explains why you are considering buying an iPad with a floor mat. :)

From what i've read on this thread, I must be the luckiest person who barefoots as I only hurt my feet a few times but nothing major... Been barefooting over 10 years and all I had in the first few years was cut my foot open by glass on floor and a few blisters... But had nothing for about 6years not even blisters....:)

From what i've read on this thread, I must be the luckiest person who barefoots as I only hurt my feet a few times but nothing major... Been barefooting over 10 years and all I had in the first few years was cut my foot open by glass on floor and a few blisters... But had nothing for about 6years not even blisters....:)
In my defense, I am naturally accident prone :p.

Oh that was brave posting that.

You do realise that god is probably viewing this thread and to restore the balance in the world he'll make you hurt yourself now.

My strapping came off today, the ankle is feeling much better now - so I can go back to toe-coding or whatever it is I'm supposed to be able to do ;)

Photo-on-2010-10-02-at-17.48.webp
Photo-on-2010-10-02-at-17.webp

My strapping came off today, the ankle is feeling much better now - so I can go back to toe-coding or whatever it is I'm supposed to be able to do ;)

Yay!
yay.gif
Glad to hear that your ankle is feeling better, I shall take the foot massaging kit off standby ;)

You can always give yourself a foot massage, never quite as satisfying though I know ;)
yeah right after I make myself dinner and right before I tuck myself in and say goodnight to myself....another pattern emerges.

It doesn't work for me as I can't relax while curdled over half-fetus style. Maybe I go get a power drill and use the chuck to lock in a padded off balance mini pillow on a drill bit...The ghettosage there we go , I'm so busy being unproductive I forgot that my feet are sore...problem solved:p

Top Bottom