Banner

Banner 3.6

No permission to download
It doesn't display banners at the top of forum list with CTA Featured Threads addon.
Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea if the banners could show on the New Posts page.

Hello!

Looks like a cool plugin! Am I correct to assume that the banners wont expire on number of views or clicks? I also think its not recorded?

Hi all,

Sorry for this dumb question that I happen not to know the exact answer. What is the perfect image size (in pixels) to upload in order to show the best layout of the banner?

Hi all,

Sorry for this dumb question that I happen not to know the exact answer. What is the perfect image size (in pixels) to upload in order to show the best layout of the banner?
Don't know what the perfect size is but I generally stick to 468x60 for all of my banners.

There is an option to put one banner side by side the logo, in the top like in this image?

In the vbulletin i have this way, but iam new at xenforo.banner_xenforo_topo.webp

AndyB i already find where i can put the code to put a banner in top.

29. How do I place an image or advert in the header on the right and center it vertically?
Use the ad_header template and wrap the contents in a div like so:
Code:
<div style="display: block; float: right; line-height: {xen:calc '@headerLogoHeight - 4'}px; *line-height: @headerLogoHeight; height: @headerLogoHeight; vertical-align: middle">
   Image or advert code
</div>

But now i need your help to add the code to the ad_header, can you help with this?

AndyB for next releases i suggest the following:

• Banner Count (Impressions, Clicks)
  • Add option rel="nofollow" in the banner link this is good for SEO, can add option next to the "Target" option
  • More places to put the Banner like the header or a simply code so the users can add manually to the templates

AndyB for next releases i suggest the following:

• Banner Count (Impressions, Clicks)
  • Add option rel="nofollow" in the banner link this is good for SEO, can add option next to the "Target" option
  • More places to put the Banner like the header or a simply code so the users can add manually to the templates

Great Suggestions, @AndyB, Please do you have any chance to add option image display locations? (Header , Footer, Top...)

One more issue, why banner show 2 Location at same time (Top and bottom of forum list)? Can have a option to choose Top and bottom? I like to set Top or bottom but not Top and bottom at same time.

How do you make the banners stackable in the sidebar? I can't seem to do it. They just rotate.

One more issue, why banner show 2 Location at same time (Top and bottom of forum list)? Can have a option to choose Top and bottom? I like to set Top or bottom but not Top and bottom at same time.
Did you find out how to do this? I'm trying to make the banners stackable in the sidebar, but they just seem to rotate.

Edit: you simply need to increase the QTY in the ACP Options area.

Last edited:
Hello,

I have downloaded the add-on, and got it working, but the banners only show on the front page and posts. Is it possible to get them on when you click on a forum and see all the posts?

Any helped appreciated.

Andy,
can this add-on co-exist well with the installation and use of both of your other addons, Ad Manager + Ad Mannager Message?
Thanks for your good work!

Edit: According to Andy they do! Thx Andy!

Last edited:
Hey @AndyB - know you are busy and stuff but i am working on a new site at the moment, it is one to do with anti-bullying and am trying to install this and get it working to showcase the businesses etc that have supported our cause. However, I only want to have it showing under the forum list not above and under.

Is there any quick way to achieve this?

Top Bottom