Banned Users do not go into the Banned Usergroup.

faeronsayn

I just noticed this, after I ban a user through the ban user option in the Users tab in your Admin CP, it just bans them but does not put them in the "banned" usergroup. Since I have user ranks / user title for banned users, I really need for them to go to the banned users group.

Not sure if this is a bug, or its suppose to work like that, but I was wondering why it did not do that, and actually how to make it so the user goes in the banned usergroup once you ban the user whether that'd be permanently or a temporary ban, it should put them in the banned usergroup.

Also I use a mod that lets you infract / warn users, and if users get that amount of infractions they would get banned for several days, when moderators ban users through that method, it still does not put the user into the banned usergroup.

Hope I can get some help on this.

Wouldn't you generally set up the warning system to handle all of your bans? That way there's an actual log of it.

I usually set up X warning points as a permanent ban then create a warning group for X warning points and title it "Automatic ban". Then, if I want to ban someone I can issue the automatic ban warning and state a reason.

Top Bottom