Backup and Restore

Solozzo

Hello, i was have to change my server so downloaded all folders and files from my ftp account. Then used phpmyadmin to backup DB.

Now i moved a new server. Created a same database and then import all the tables without any problem. Uploaded all files to new ftp adress. Everything seems well and then updated the config.php but now my forum is not working.

"An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later."

I am getting this error, do i need to do any different thing? Please help me if possible.

P.S So sorry about my bad English. (:

You can view the source of the page to get a more specific error message. Most likely your DB info in config.php isn't correct though.

Here is the source message:
An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.
<!-- The Mysqli extension is required for this adapter but the extension is not loaded -->

i checked 10 times my config.php file and there is no wrong input there. I am only suspect about the server port:3306 and waiting an answer from ISP about that.

Thanks,

You need to speak to your host about safe_mode, unless you have root access.

All directories and sub-directories in /data and /internal_data must be 777.

It could be a Facebook caching problem, they can take weeks to update their cache.

What is the response from running the Facebook tool in the ACP?

You could try creating a new FB app' and entering the new details in the ACP, which will probably be quicker.

Facebook tool is passed but when i trying to share post i am getting same error. I will try to make a new app and see how is works, thanks for your support. :)

Edit: No change, with the new app i am getting the same error. :(

Top Bottom