Awesome Social Community in one click with "NESTED COMMENTS" addon! [Paid] [Deleted]

SizeTraders.com

SizeTraders.com submitted a new resource:

Awesome Social Community in one click with "NESTED COMMENTS" addon! (version 1.0.0) - nested comments, awesome, sizetraders

Dear Xenforo users,

By the reason that our young Start-Up firm has been opened I would like to show you the results of hard and a very long work - “NESTED COMMENTS” addon for your website!

All that your users wanted and waited for so long time already done and can be yours NOW!

With this unbelievable addon you can make excellent social community from your current forum with ease!

Your current forum on your current website will work...

Read more about this resource...

Do you charge extra to remove the copyright information?

EDIT: Also, I think an admin demo would be important.

EDIT: Also, I think an admin demo would be important.

Yes, of course. I added demo-review (below PRODUCT SUPPORT AFTER PURCHASE title) about admin panel options. It`s a very detailed manual with 15 install and setup tutorial videos and more than 20 screenshots with comments.

Well. Was interested....then I saw the price tag. $77. Really? (n)

Yes, you are right. But we think this price not high for pack of 3 addons - "Nested comments","Blogs (light version)" which will be yours for free and upcoming enhanced Blog version addon. Besides in 2013 all people, who will buy addon "Nested Comments" before New Year, will recieve FULL (enhanced) version of the Blogs (when it will released) for FREE with future updates.

3 addons for $77 it`s not high price. Besides all customers will have after-sale support (support is a very important thing). It`s really favourable deal.

The price of any product usually consists of time which was are spent for detailed studying of all nuances and features of any php-engine and its rather serious modifications.

3 addons for $77 it`s not high price. Besides all customers will have after-sale support (support is a very important thing). It`s really favourable deal.
Actually, it really is a high price when you only need one of the 3 add-ons.

If you were selling it on its own for a reasonable price, you may have made a customer out of me today. I do not need any blogging add-ons.

Sorry.

Yes, you are right. But we think this price not high for pack of 3 addons - "Nested comments","Blogs (light version)" which will be yours for free and upcoming enhanced Blog version addon. Besides in 2013 all people, who will buy addon "Nested Comments" before New Year, will recieve FULL (enhanced) version of the Blogs (when it will released) for FREE with future updates.

The price of any product usually consists of time which was are spent for detailed studying of all nuances and features of any php-engine and its rather serious modifications.

I see you mention 3 add ons, but you only list two...

... and in the description you only mention 2 as well. What is this 3rd add-on?

I see you mention 3 add ons, but you only list two...

... and in the description you only mention 2 as well. What is this 3rd add-on?

Good evening, stewart1champ

It`s our upcoming "Enhanced Blogs" addon (full version), which will be released in Jan 2013. You will get it for free when it will be released.

Besides, all future customers, who want to buy "Nested Comments" addon can get additional $30 discount if they will tell us their website names on which they will install our products. In this case the price for them will be only $47 (for all addons pack).

For other people, who won't tell us their website names price will be $77.

If I install it, it will be on AWalkerBit.me I'm still looking over it, two for the price of $47 seems much better to me than the $77.... I'm definitely interested, especially with the additional Blog add-on part.

question: is it possible to activate the nested commands only for specific threads?
or better: for specific groups

Well. Was interested....then I saw the price tag. $77. Really?

Really really? $77 is a tank of gasoline. Likely hourly rate for many here in their day jobs. Yet you see people complaining about cost of convenient add ons while demanding hours of the developers time for no money.

Really really? $77 is a tank of gasoline. Likely hourly rate for many here in their day jobs. Yet you see people complaining about cost of convenient add ons while demanding hours of the developers time for no money.

Convenient is hardly the word I'd call it. Expensive? Overpriced? Absurd perhaps? Convenient...no. I don't remember demanding anything...I just commented on something advertised to me. So no need to worry about my first amendment protected opinion......

No offense to the programmer either. I didn't intend to follow up on the comment. However, when called out....one must reply...

If customers tell us their website names where they will install product, they wiil get it only for $47.

Please read the Licens agreement (in description):

- the name of your website for which you will buy our addon (in this case you will get ADDITIONAL $30 DISCOUNT);
- your PayPal e-mail from which you will pay. (in PM)

It`s addituional discount for them, who tell us their website names. We must know where our product installed.

If customers tell us their website names where they will install product, they wiil get it only for $47.

Please read the Licens agreement (in description):

- the name of your website for which you will buy our addon (in this case you will get ADDITIONAL $30 DISCOUNT);
- your PayPal e-mail from which you will pay. (in PM)

It`s addituional discount for them, who tell us their website names. We must know where our product installed.
Why is a website name worth $30 to you? I'm just curious what you gain from it to offer such a large discount.

Top Bottom