Awesome Social Community in one click with "NESTED COMMENTS" addon! [Paid] [Deleted]

how about load more content without the need of clicking on the "more" button but only scrolling donw the page to the bottom?

You can check/uncheck nested comments in admin control panel for some of your categories, if I correctly understood your question.

Some users want it and some don't. Can the USERS choose to see things this way or is it all or nothing?

From your answer about the ACP, it seems to me that it's everyone or no one.

Some feedback

• Lower the price
I understand you've priced this as a "group price" to include your full suite of products (yet to be released). But not everyone will want or need your other products or services. So in the end, the price is still seen as $77 for only this single modification
  • User permissions
Some people may want to have nested comments and some people may not want to have nested comments. It would be nice to allow your users to decide and not just have the administrator force it upon everyone. Allow this to be a user setting.

Just my feedback regarding the add-on and pricing. Before someone makes a comment like 'then don't buy it' I would like to say that pricing feedback especially when supported by a reason why the feedback is what it is should be good for the developer.

Bundled pricing can be tricky for the very reason that some here have stated. Sure it is a good deal when viewed as the total package but value is determined by the purchaser. I for one see one product that I currently have some interest in and it is priced at $77 (I understand the $30 discount so $47). By advertising the product at the $77 though, the initial reaction is 'Wow I spent less than twice that much for the forum software' and one immediately can get a negative view.

Maybe advertise it as $47 with a disclaimer that mentions that it requires the forum name and if you opt out of providing the forum name it is $77. It might come across as much more enticing.

Reactions: HWS
We didn't test XenPorta, because in near future we will make our own framework for all our products (already in work process).

From what I have seen, XenPorta is used by quite a few people and to leave it up to someone to purchase without knowing doesn't seem good business. For you to test compatibility wouldn't cost you anything. What is the projected cost of your framework that would replace XenPorta?

From what I have seen, XenPorta is used by quite a few people and to leave it up to someone to purchase without knowing doesn't seem good business. For you to test compatibility wouldn't cost you anything. What is the projected cost of your framework that would replace XenPorta?

Maybe you are right about XenPorta users, but I only sounded our plans for the near future (without any release dates or something else about our another digital products). Price is not the most important point in our work. Time will tell.

Maybe you are right about XenPorta users, but I only sounded our plans for the near future (without any release dates or something else about our another digital products). Price is not the most important point in our work. Time will tell.

OK there seems to be a real disconnect here and maybe a certain degree of arrogance. I like what you are developing but I got burned once buying into a product that promised further development down the road and won't do that again.

I also will not be a beta tester, spending money on your product only to find that it doesn't work well with or breaks XenPorta which I use with the only reassurance that at some time and at some price, you will have an alternative.

As they say on a TV show, "I'm out".

Top Bottom