1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Awesome Social Community in one click with "NESTED COMMENTS" addon! [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Add-on Releases' started by SizeTraders.com, Dec 8, 2012.

1. SizeTraders.com

SizeTraders.com Active Member

SizeTraders.com submitted a new resource:

Awesome Social Community in one click with "NESTED COMMENTS" addon! (version 1.0.0) - nested comments, awesome, sizetraders

Read more about this resource...
    craigiri likes this.
  2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Do you charge extra to remove the copyright information?

EDIT: Also, I think an admin demo would be important.
  3. SizeTraders.com

Yes, of course. It cost very low for such product - only $50. As other developers we take some amount of extra charge, but if your website not commercial maybe you do not want to remove them.
  4. SizeTraders.com

Yes, of course. I added demo-review (below PRODUCT SUPPORT AFTER PURCHASE title) about admin panel options. It`s a very detailed manual with 15 install and setup tutorial videos and more than 20 screenshots with comments.
  5. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

Well. Was interested....then I saw the price tag. $77. Really? (n)
    Daniel 'RTRD' and MsJacquiiC like this.
  6. SizeTraders.com

Yes, you are right. But we think this price not high for pack of 3 addons - "Nested comments","Blogs (light version)" which will be yours for free and upcoming enhanced Blog version addon. Besides in 2013 all people, who will buy addon "Nested Comments" before New Year, will recieve FULL (enhanced) version of the Blogs (when it will released) for FREE with future updates.

3 addons for $77 it`s not high price. Besides all customers will have after-sale support (support is a very important thing). It`s really favourable deal.

The price of any product usually consists of time which was are spent for detailed studying of all nuances and features of any php-engine and its rather serious modifications.
  7. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Actually, it really is a high price when you only need one of the 3 add-ons.

If you were selling it on its own for a reasonable price, you may have made a customer out of me today. I do not need any blogging add-ons.

8. principia

principia Well-Known Member

same for me. nested comments are intersting, but i dont need a blog addon.
  9. Sheldon

Sheldon Well-Known Member

I see you mention 3 add ons, but you only list two...

... and in the description you only mention 2 as well. What is this 3rd add-on?
    Rob Fritz and HWS like this.
  10. SizeTraders.com

Good evening, stewart1champ

It`s our upcoming "Enhanced Blogs" addon (full version), which will be released in Jan 2013. You will get it for free when it will be released.

Besides, all future customers, who want to buy "Nested Comments" addon can get additional $30 discount if they will tell us their website names on which they will install our products. In this case the price for them will be only $47 (for all addons pack).

For other people, who won't tell us their website names price will be $77.
  11. Sheldon

If I install it, it will be on AWalkerBit.me I'm still looking over it, two for the price of $47 seems much better to me than the $77.... I'm definitely interested, especially with the additional Blog add-on part.
  12. SizeTraders.com

Write me in PM your PayPal e-mail. I will make special order for you.
  13. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Well-Known Member

My brain hurts after trying to read your product description. o_O
    Daniel 'RTRD' and MsJacquiiC like this.
  14. SizeTraders.com

Sorry, but I live in Russia and my English maybe not ideal. :) You can use Live demo where you will see how nested comments will work.
    Brandon Sheley and Sheldon like this.
  15. principia

principia Well-Known Member

question: is it possible to activate the nested commands only for specific threads?
    or better: for specific groups
  16. BGL

BGL Well-Known Member

Really really? $77 is a tank of gasoline. Likely hourly rate for many here in their day jobs. Yet you see people complaining about cost of convenient add ons while demanding hours of the developers time for no money.
    ShadyX likes this.
  17. Cal

Cal Well-Known Member

Convenient is hardly the word I'd call it. Expensive? Overpriced? Absurd perhaps? Convenient...no. I don't remember demanding anything...I just commented on something advertised to me. So no need to worry about my first amendment protected opinion......

No offense to the programmer either. I didn't intend to follow up on the comment. However, when called out....one must reply...
    MsJacquiiC likes this.
  18. SizeTraders.com

If customers tell us their website names where they will install product, they wiil get it only for $47.

Please read the Licens agreement (in description):

- the name of your website for which you will buy our addon (in this case you will get ADDITIONAL $30 DISCOUNT);
    - your PayPal e-mail from which you will pay. (in PM)

It`s addituional discount for them, who tell us their website names. We must know where our product installed.
  19. Sheldon

I didn't think that held weight in a forum setting.
  20. James

James Well-Known Member

Why is a website name worth $30 to you? I'm just curious what you gain from it to offer such a large discount.
    D.O.A. and Adam Howard like this.