Moderator Checkpoint System [Deleted]

Assuming all posts are marked as uncheck on install - I have 4+ million posts and no interest in retroactively checking existing posts, so is there a way to mark everything as checked after installing so that we only have to check new posts from that point on?

No, there's no options now. I should probably re-implement them at some point (or at least I will if people need them).
Maybe remove the screenshot from the overview? I just uninstalled and reinstalled because I thought it had screwed-up ... :LOL:

Love the one-click checking/unchecking - might be worth pointing it out in the overview as I imagine some big-board owners might be put off by the work seemingly involved in the original method of tick, select, apply for each post. (y)

@Chris D , only a little layout issue (guess I am just to blind): but how can I disable the checkpoint-navtab? We have packed this into an extra mod-menu and the navtab has become obsolet. Already tried to disable it via the Tabs controller addon, but that refuses to work for me.

I'll b a bit vague as I haven't got access to the code right now, but it can be disabled in one of two places.
The first is if you have debug mode enabled in config.php you can go to Admin CP > Development > Code Event Listeners, find the add on in the list and then disable the navigation_tabs listener. The code related solution is in the file: library/AVForums/Checkpoint/Listener.php

There will be a function in here named navigationTabs and a few lines which set an $extraTabs variable - comment this out and it should disable the tab.

The first is if you have debug mode enabled in config.php you can go to Admin CP > Development > Code Event Listeners, find the add on in the list and then disable the navigation_tabs listener. The code related solution is in the file: library/AVForums/Checkpoint/Listener.php
Like a charme. Thanks fort the hint.

@Chris D , just stumbled over the phrases avforums_checkpoint_active and chekpoint and wondered why the content is halfway wrapped in <span>.
A<span class="hiddenResponsiveNarrow">ctive</span>
On mobile browsers all what will be visible is the letter before the span. Is there a reason for that or can I remove the span tags without breaking something else?

It's very much intentional as it can get a bit crowded up there on narrow screens, e.g:

upload_2017-2-6_13-9-3.webp

upload_2017-2-6_13-9-47.webp

Obviously it's not totally clear what C and A actually mean unless you already know, but that's potentially just an education thing.

However, yes, if you remove the span bits, indeed that will sort it for you and it won't break anything else. You will need to edit those phrases in each language you use.

Top Bottom