Average response time to a support ticket?

maksim

Loyal IPB customer here of 4 licenses.... however am looking at XF for new forums.

One of the things that is totally irritating me right now with Invision is that I have had a support ticket for an upgrade question for over 18 hours with no answer... which I find unacceptable.

So... with XF... what is the average support ticket response time?

thanks.

I think it will be less than 2 hours. There is a great support team from around the world. Some in the UK while others in the US. So, most likely, it will be less than 18 hours.

Not sure what you mean by subscriptions - accounts and usergroups transfer, and watched threads.

There's a new shopfront addon just about to arrive in the next few days, From the description and screenshots it looks excellent, and it's by a respected developer.

Loyal IPB customer here of 4 licenses.... however am looking at XF for new forums.

One of the things that is totally irritating me right now with Invision is that I have had a support ticket for an upgrade question for over 18 hours with no answer... which I find unacceptable.

So... with XF... what is the average support ticket response time?

thanks.

The longest ticket time ive seen was 8 hours, and that was one submitted at around 2am UK time... and was answered by 10am :)

Chances are any issues you have will be best put towards the community forums which are responded to instantly. Seldom does anyone who posts an issue go without a response or has to wait. Unless it requires private credentials being past over then that would be the only time I assume you would need to use the support ticket system here as support here is top notch.

I think what Shelley says it the most important; the community here is very enthusiastic and everyone is jumping into helping people's questions, so most of the times you won't even need a ticket.

Top Bottom