• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Average response time to a support ticket?

Loyal IPB customer here of 4 licenses.... however am looking at XF for new forums.

One of the things that is totally irritating me right now with Invision is that I have had a support ticket for an upgrade question for over 18 hours with no answer... which I find unacceptable.

So... with XF... what is the average support ticket response time?

thanks.

Nasr

I think it will be less than 2 hours. There is a great support team from around the world. Some in the UK while others in the US. So, most likely, it will be less than 18 hours.

So.... I see there is a converter for invision boards... but is there a way to convert the existing subscriptions?

Is there even a shopping cart similar to ip.Nexus on XF?

Morgain

Not sure what you mean by subscriptions - accounts and usergroups transfer, and watched threads.

There's a new shopfront addon just about to arrive in the next few days, From the description and screenshots it looks excellent, and it's by a respected developer.

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Loyal IPB customer here of 4 licenses.... however am looking at XF for new forums.

One of the things that is totally irritating me right now with Invision is that I have had a support ticket for an upgrade question for over 18 hours with no answer... which I find unacceptable.

So... with XF... what is the average support ticket response time?

thanks.
The longest ticket time ive seen was 8 hours, and that was one submitted at around 2am UK time... and was answered by 10am :)

Shelley

Chances are any issues you have will be best put towards the community forums which are responded to instantly. Seldom does anyone who posts an issue go without a response or has to wait. Unless it requires private credentials being past over then that would be the only time I assume you would need to use the support ticket system here as support here is top notch.

Dakis

I think what Shelley says it the most important; the community here is very enthusiastic and everyone is jumping into helping people's questions, so most of the times you won't even need a ticket.