1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Average number of queries on forum home page

Discussion in 'General PHP and MySQL Discussions' started by tajhay, Jan 9, 2013.

1. tajhay

tajhay Well-Known Member

Just wanted to know how many queries ppl have on their homepage. I myself have 36-38 hence why im asking the question. Find it a lil high myself. Might need to find the culprit addons.
  2. oman

oman Well-Known Member

I think I have a similar amount to you. I need to spend more time trying to work out what may be causing the issue.
  3. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

If you enable Debug mode and then click on the number of queries, it will give you a full list of all the queries.

Check out especially for queries that are repeated several times, or any add-ons generating more than one query.

It might also be worth listing your currently installed add-ons just in case someone spots an add-on which is known to cause problems.
    oman likes this.
  4. oman

oman Well-Known Member

Thanks, I'll do that. ;)
  5. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

tajhay likes this.
  6. tajhay

tajhay Well-Known Member

hmm it doesnt do that. can i pm you my site?
  7. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

Technically, if you click on the time it will show you all the queries.
    Chris D likes this.
  8. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Correct. The page load time. My mistake.
    Dan likes this.
  9. tajhay

tajhay Well-Known Member

hmmm interesting...i click on the time and it has the link : http://www.website.com/forum/?_debug=1&_debug=1&_debug=1&_debug=1

when clicked on, it just takes me to the forum index page and doesnt show anything other than my usual forum index with the same debug info at the bottom (btw i have your debug mode addon chris)