Average number of queries on forum home page

tajhay

Just wanted to know how many queries ppl have on their homepage. I myself have 36-38 hence why im asking the question. Find it a lil high myself. Might need to find the culprit addons.

Just wanted to know how many queries ppl have on their homepage. I myself have 36-38 hence why im asking the question. Find it a lil high myself. Might need to find the culprit addons.

I think I have a similar amount to you. I need to spend more time trying to work out what may be causing the issue.

If you enable Debug mode and then click on the number of queries, it will give you a full list of all the queries.

Check out especially for queries that are repeated several times, or any add-ons generating more than one query.

It might also be worth listing your currently installed add-ons just in case someone spots an add-on which is known to cause problems.

If you enable Debug mode and then click on the number of queries, it will give you a full list of all the queries.

Check out especially for queries that are repeated several times, or any add-ons generating more than one query.

It might also be worth listing your currently installed add-ons just in case someone spots an add-on which is known to cause problems.

Thanks, I'll do that. ;)

Top Bottom