• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cannot reproduce Avatar not refreshed in Chrome 32+

Floren

I think this is specific to Google Chrome 32+, as I perform the same operation fine in IE11.
If I want to change the avatar on these forums, I select the new image and wait for image to upload. In Chrome, I don't get the notice "upload completed successfully" nor the avatar image is refreshed. When I click on Okay, nothing happens. However, if I close the window and refresh, the new avatar displays properly. Can anyone with a lower version of Chrome test this behavior in Windows?

Last edited:

Null

I think this is specific to Google Chrome 32+, as I perform the same operation fine in IE11.
If I want to change the avatar on these forums, I select the new image and wait for image to upload. In Chrome, I don't get the notice "upload completed successfully" nor the avatar image is refreshed. When I click on Okay, nothing happens. However, if I close the window and refresh, the new avatar displays properly. Can anyone with a lower version of Chrome test this behavior?
Linux, Mac or Windows?

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Chrome 32 is being pushed out to a small set of people in the stable channel. Fortunately in this case, I'm one of those people.

That said, I can't reproduce this. It seems to update without issue.