Cannot reproduce Avatar not refreshed in Chrome 32+

Floren

I think this is specific to Google Chrome 32+, as I perform the same operation fine in IE11.
If I want to change the avatar on these forums, I select the new image and wait for image to upload. In Chrome, I don't get the notice "upload completed successfully" nor the avatar image is refreshed. When I click on Okay, nothing happens. However, if I close the window and refresh, the new avatar displays properly. Can anyone with a lower version of Chrome test this behavior in Windows?

Last edited:
I think this is specific to Google Chrome 32+, as I perform the same operation fine in IE11.
If I want to change the avatar on these forums, I select the new image and wait for image to upload. In Chrome, I don't get the notice "upload completed successfully" nor the avatar image is refreshed. When I click on Okay, nothing happens. However, if I close the window and refresh, the new avatar displays properly. Can anyone with a lower version of Chrome test this behavior?
Linux, Mac or Windows?

Chrome 32 is being pushed out to a small set of people in the stable channel. Fortunately in this case, I'm one of those people.

That said, I can't reproduce this. It seems to update without issue.

Might be the specific version...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom