Add-on Automatic PM when first thread on certain forum?

Does anybody remember if there is an addon with this functionality?

- when user creates a new thread on certain forum he/she will receive private message from administrator
- the message is preconfigured containing some useful information for the thread starter
- administrator can select what nodes will trigger the private message

I think such addon could be useful sometimes. I have configured my buying/selling forum in such way that the users can delete their selling ads themselves when they are not needed any more. Most users simply don't notice that. They alter the ad text "this is already sold" or change the headline "this can be deleted now"...

With such private message the admin could give how-to-instructions just on time.

Does anybody remember if there is an addon with this functionality?

- when user creates a new thread on certain forum he/she will receive private message from administrator
- the message is preconfigured containing some useful information for the thread starter
- administrator can select what nodes will trigger the private message

I think such addon could be useful sometimes. I have configured my buying/selling forum in such way that the users can delete their selling ads themselves when they are not needed any more. Most users simply don't notice that. They alter the ad text "this is already sold" or change the headline "this can be deleted now"...

With such private message the admin could give how-to-instructions just on time.

This add-on does what you're looking for although it sends an email instead of a Conversation.

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/new-thread-email.2754/

Great!

Thanks, AndyB!!! Email is fine, too.

I suggest added functionality for this addon:
Admin could select if this email should be sent only once / every time a new thread is opened.

Top Bottom