Auto Complete Location

Auto Complete Location 6.0

No permission to download
@Solidus Try to delete the old credential and create a new one. Also, write your domain this way, for example, *.endlesshorizon.net/* (this will guarantee that all valid protocols, sub-domains, and paths of your domain are allowed for the browser API). And don't forget to double-check that Google Maps JavaScript API and Google Places API Web Service are enabled in https://console.developers.google.com/apis/enabled?project=YOUR_PROJECT_NAME.

Nope, it does not work. Location text box disables input when I click on it. A ! icon is also added.

After enabling that particular API, deleting the old credential, and recreating a new one (which I assumed you did), was there any error message in your browser's console with the new credential? To be honest, I have never encountered this exclamation marks issue. The last time my key didn't work (in which I fixed it by recreating a new one), the add-on didn't mess with the input box. The error would simply be logged into the browser's console and user could still type their location manually.

API addition is buggy. Interesting enough, mine still works without the API.
Can u provide your website URL, the Api addition is not buggy, it works fine as it doest use any php code to call api, it's very basic HTML used in it. Anyhow my personal advice is if the old version works fine for you then you should not move to this one as it's only for those ones for whom old add-on didn't worked due to api issues. If the old is working fine for you then don't move to newer version as there are no improvement in the add-on done. I am too using the old one atm lol :P don't have time to sign-up at Google api ;)

Can u provide your website URL, the Api addition is not buggy, it works fine as it doest use any php code to call api, it's very basic HTML used in it. Anyhow my personal advice is if the old version works fine for you then you should not move to this one as it's only for those ones for whom old add-on didn't worked due to api issues. If the old is working fine for you then don't move to newer version as there are no improvement in the add-on done. I am too using the old one atm lol :p don't have time to sign-up at Google api ;)

www.simsworkshop.net/register

Here the same. Both Api s like BobbyWibowo say above are aktiv, the url is set correct, but only ! icons in the input line with a fresh installed v 3.3 on a Xenforo 1.5.8

I now switch back to v 3.2 and it works like a charme again. Mysterius...

Here the same. Both Api s like BobbyWibowo say above are aktiv, the url is set correct, but only ! icons in the input line with a fresh installed v 3.3 on a Xenforo 1.5.8

I now switch back to v 3.2 and it works like a charme again. Mysterius...

Hmm ok I will do a some testing myself later once got some time.

I think at the moment a simple switch, to use or not the Api settings would be a compromise. Or?

But - a big thanks to develop this addon for us for free. Top. (y)

I think at the moment a simple switch, to use or not the Api settings would be a compromise. Or?
Actually i am busy with some other projects going on, given by a friend for his and mine website home page :) >>

qsGbpyo.webp

^_^

anyhow about the addon update, next month first week :)

which will also include this :)

i tried achieving same for Google results and yes it possible to achieve, it improves the result but not too much good though.

Anyhow as per google API we can have three limit option nearby to your request so the one that you will prefer more i will add limit according to it. so let me know you want establishment, region or cities based limit.
  • the (regions) type collection instructs the Places service to return any result matching the following types:
    • locality
    • sublocality
    • postal_code
    • country
    • administrative_area_level_1
    • administrative_area_level_2
  • the (cities) type collection instructs the Places service to return results that match locality or administrative_area_level_3.
  • establishment instructs the Place Autocomplete service to return only business results.

I've had to disabled the Auto Fill Location (IP) setting for now as I'm getting lots of signups with missing info in the following format:

, , GB

Top Bottom