Audentio vs Pixelexit

What company did you buy your theme from?

• Total voters
PixelExit makes great paid and free styles. But as long as Russ and Steve continue their very close association with one particular forum, I can't bring myself to purchase another style from them.
No clue what you mean, but the personal activities/hobbies of an owner should generally not reflect a business. I don't see how what they choose to do in their free time has anything to do with the service they provide.

No clue what you mean, but the personal activities/hobbies of an owner should generally not reflect a business. I don't see how what they choose to do in their free time has anything to do with the service they provide.

Probably not even a hobby, going out on a limb and guessing that he's talking about TAZ

PixelExit makes great paid and free styles. But as long as Russ and Steve continue their very close association with one particular forum, I can't bring myself to purchase another style from them.

While you're free to your opinion saying such a vague statement to people who don't know what you're referring to makes it sound like we're apart of some illegal or unethical forum which isn't quite fair. The forum you're referring too you even have more posts than me, almost double :eek:.

Any who thank you everyone for their kind words, I started this journey out as a hobby and thanks to the XF community I can do this full time so I'm extremely thankful for that.

For a naive admin, i would say Pixelexit because of the simplicity in their framework but your customization can provide endless results, my fav theme from them is obviously TAZ.

For a bit advanced user Audentio will suit, since they have a lot of customization's where most of the admin's don't require them.

Both are top notch ppl.

Last edited:
Should buy the theme that you like the best, imo.

I bought an Audentio theme. I like the styling and features and have been happy with support. They have a very loose definition of 'coming soon' thought LOL.

Should buy the theme that you like the best, imo.

I bought an Audentio theme. I like the styling and features and have been happy with support. They have a very loose definition of 'coming soon' thought LOL.
We have been much better on that lately!

In my opinion ui.x is one of the most modern and complete style you can find for a forum, the support is great, 3 tickets in 2 years and all solved quickly by the Audentio team. Nothing to complain. I didn't use other styles from them, but from the demos I saw they look very nice.

Recently I bought a style from pixelexit, for me that I'm not an experienced user I found it more easier to use and maintain. No tickets opened until now, I prefer to use their forum, I asked a few questions and some small customization and I received quick and good answers. In the end I'll keep the pixelexit style, imo it has not the the same level of attention to details like in ui.x, but it's a nice style.
The downside is that there are a lot of updates, and maintaining it is more work than I was anticipating. I've come to accept that any update will probably break our custom styling somewhere, but this won't be an issue if you don't customize it a lot
+1

for me you can't go wrong, choose the one that best feet your needs. They are both supported well

I will gladly vouch for Russ and Steve. I am a newer customer, but they are highly knowledgeable and offer a customer service and product support experience that is simply unparalleled.

We use their fragzone theme, which is an awesome gamer theme, and I plan on doing much more business with them in the future, including recommending them to guild leaders in the four games I play, and in future business ventures.

A+++

Last edited:
Uh... Have you seen the front page of your themehouse.com site? It's been saying COMING SOON for quite a while :p

Well, we're building an entirely new site from the ground up. It's said coming soon for months, sure, but considering what we're building it hasn't been that long.

Nice, clean and modern theme... I like it. Also, love the art on the first image posted.

With tag lines like ... we create solutions and designs .... and ... successfully launched hundreds of projects....

Are you going to have a page quantifying those statements? I'm assuming you are, but I was just interested on the depth. Text explanation or images as examples.

Nice, clean and modern theme... I like it. Also, love the art on the first image posted.

With tag lines like ... we create solutions and designs .... and ... successfully launched hundreds of projects....

Are you going to have a page quantifying those statements? I'm assuming you are, but I was just interested on the depth. Text explanation or images as examples.

We're going to have an updated portfolio of our latest work, the current one on audentio.com hasn't been updated since dinosaurs walked the earth ;)

Top Bottom