Not a bug attachments when you click gives lightbox issue

mmoore5553

I did reproduce this on my board if you have an attachment in your post you click on it and it goes to lightbox. I noticed it had arrows and clicked it and it gives you attachment from other peoples threads too. So basically i was picking up someone else images not mine that was posted in three threads above.

Hopefully this helps and let me know if there needs to be more clarification.

From other threads or other posts in the same thread on the same page?
If the latter that is an ACP option.

Can you link to an affected thread?

Try disabling all add-ons and trying again.

Note what Brogan said above:
From other threads or other posts in the same thread on the same page?
If the latter that is an ACP option.
What you've demoed here is that option. You can click "show in original location" to see what I mean.

So you are saying it is not a bug at all for when you click on an individual attachment that it shows your attachment but also attachments from other threads by other users that are located on the same page ?

Not other threads, other posts in the same thread on the same page.

Just change the option in the ACP for your own site if you don't want that behaviour.

Okay i assume it is this setting. It is unchecked. Sorry first time i noticed this behavior

LightBox Displays All Images on Page
If this option is enabled, the LightBox overlay in which images are loaded will show all attached and hot-linked images from all messages on the current page. If disabled, the LightBox will show only images from the current message.

Okay thank you that fixed it and I did not even know that option . Only other bug i found is if you make BBcode and use code ... you put other bbcode like color or font size it will not work while wrapped with
Code:
. [COLOR=#ff0000]Is that[/COLOR] by default too ?

Top Bottom