ATT: Staff ---- Verified XenForo Customers (request)

while it is not a bad suggestion....i respectfully do not support it in the least...

I do not lie when I said I have spent a lot of time thinking about this...i just don't want to get into it really....I will say though I am against it completely...ATM at any rate.

UPDATE....

Normally I don't post convo msgs but seeing as this just happened less than ten minutes ago (and the person disrespected me) I figured it is relevant...I leave out the name of the person I am responding to...just know they are asking for custom work to extend a functionality in xf and after a volley back and forth this is my final post to them...

I am going to point out a few inconsistencies...​
You don't have money for a license...but you need something for the license you don't have but have the money to pay for custom work...which means production site..aka stolen copy​
and now you say the code is for someone else...and you dismiss me like you didn't just ask me privately for help instead of asking in the thread like everyone else...​
I wouldn't bother asking anyone else....I will make sure you don't get any help here...​
Seriously....just get the f(_)ck away from my community you dirtbag thief...and do not ever contact me again...or anyone here until you decide that you are not better than everyone else...​

Top Bottom