Ashton Kutcher 'to replace Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men'

I have to admit, the latest episode with Charlie's journal gave me a laugh or two.
I wonder if they're just randomly slamming Charlie in the serie on every occasion they get, because of their feelings toward Charlie Sheen.

"I should reward myself with some cocaine and a hooker" sounds a bit.. personal.

I wonder if they're just randomly slamming Charlie in the serie on every occasion they get, because of their feelings toward Charlie Sheen.

"I should reward myself with some cocaine and a hooker" sounds a bit.. personal.
Didn't you realize? Thats the new focus of the show!

I watched the first episode, and didn't bother after that.

It is pathetic how the producers are still slamming Charlie in the show. They should let go whatever personal feelings they have about him and instead they should focus on making the show decent as it was, cos until now it has been a bunch of crap.

The biggest laughs are for Charlie Sheen and he's not even on the show anymore !
Very telling.
Sheen will be getting the laughs on two shows, yet only acting in one !
I believe that is called Biwinning.

original_image.png

The last comment at the end of this episode was a dig at Charlie for sure. Alan (who thinks he's Charlie) orders 3 asian hookers, a bottle of scotch on ice and then says "winning" before the episode ends.

Shame he isn't bi-winning :whistle:

Maybe they are trying to capitalize on the venom that Sheen attracts. It's a very saleable item. You could see this during Sheen's torpedo tour, where his audience turned on him when he tried to put on a show that wasn't outrageous and selfdestructive. People love failure... including fans of 2.5 men apparently.

Reminds of this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

TBH I think 2.5 Men jumped the shark years ago.. TV shows rarely run beyond 7 seasons, usually for a reason, everyone has run out of steam by then.

Charlie is/was frankly too old to play the hot playboy anymore anyway.. but replacing him was just stupid.. the producers should have accepted that the show had run it's course... whatever humour there was had long since been squeezed out of it, leaving nothing but the empty sad skin slowly rotting away.

Time to move on to a new comedy, thanks for the laughs back in the early days!

Top Bottom