Ashton Kutcher 'to replace Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men'

My wife had a different take:

polls_SeanHayes_Jesse_13976515_400_2829_281083_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

She says some of Alan's gay mannerisms reminder her of Sean Hayes on Will & Grace. I'll take her word for it. Hated the show and never watched it.

Has anyone else also noticed that Jake doesn''t have any role anymore? All he said in the first 2 series were a couple of lame lines and for the rest nada.

Has anyone else also noticed that Jake doesn''t have any role anymore? All he said in the first 2 series were a couple of lame lines and for the rest nada.
The writers aren't going to concentrate on him I suspect.
Either the writers get you to like Kutcher's character or the show is dead in the water.

When has he had one since he hit high school? Alan's still with Lindsey, so a mid-season escapade will ensue, I bet. What's funny about the latest episode (#3) is that Jake, in real life, is a straight A student and likes school.

When has he had one since he hit high school? Alan's still with Lindsey, so a mid-season escapade will ensue, I bet. What's funny about the latest episode (#3) is that Jake, in real life, is a straight A student and likes school.
Perhaps then, he's taking a bit of a break and focusing on that at the moment?

The writers aren't going to concentrate on him I suspect.
Either the writers get you to like Kutcher's character or the show is dead in the water.

That is true. But spreading the action a little more on other characters would be much better in my opinion than focusing only on Alan-Kutcher duo. And Jake is one of the main players too in that serie.

Now that he hit the high school the posibilities for story lines are plenty I think. He plays that dumb kid perfectly despite being the total opposite of his character in real life. That shows what great potential he has as an actor.

Just seen the 1st episode with Ashton, it was terrible. (although Two and a Half Men isn't a great show anyway- its like filler TV)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The show has definitely gone downhill.

On the plus side, Tim Allen's new show, Last Man Standing is a solid hit. ABC should move it to Monday night in the same time slot.

Top Bottom