Resource icon

Are You a Human? v0.1

No permission to download

lukegb

lukegb submitted a new resource:

Are You a Human? (version v0.1) - An unofficial plugin to support the Are You a Human? service

This unofficial plugin provides support for the Are You a Human? CAPTCHA service. It uses their official PHP API with a thin xenForo wrapper to allow for easy integration.

Installation Instructions
  1. Download package
  2. Upload files in upload/ to your server
  3. Install the addon-lukegbAreYouHuman.xml file via xenForo's addon install system
  4. Go to Home->Options->[LukeGB] Are You a Human?
  5. Configure your publisher and scoring keys
  6. Go to Home->Options->User Registration...

Read more about this resource...

Someone else is bound to point out that this was released yesterday

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/are-you-a-human-spam-combat.1011/

Although we both work with the same system, that script actually replaces the entire registration view, whereas I just take the lightweight approach and plug into xenForo's CAPTCHA framework. I have some other modifications to the registration view and didn't want to spend the time merging them when it was much easier for me to just use the built-in framework to achieve the same ends.

Stuff is stuff.

Although we both work with the same system, that script actually replaces the entire registration view, whereas I just take the lightweight approach and plug into xenForo's CAPTCHA framework. I have some other modifications to the registration view and didn't want to spend the time merging them when it was much easier for me to just use the built-in framework to achieve the same ends.

Stuff is stuff.
Like I said.... I like alternatives. (y)

The more options people have, the better. And as you've pointed out, yours maybe a little more compatible depending on people's needs.

Its working while embedded but if you click to OK after i´ll do get an error.
its not redirecting to registervalid if i click to ok, so i use the other one which is working

I just finished testing this, it worked on my initial test with the overlay, however, there I just completed a game, I am not sure if it works when failing the game or not completing it, as I changed it after, and didn't test for that. However, when embedded you can't register without completing the game :)

It seems it does not work with the contact form in the overlay. I tried the direct link, and the captcha loads fine there. Will take a look at "removing" the overlay.

EDIT:
In footer template, change:
HTML:
<li><a href="{xen:link 'misc/contact'}" class="OverlayTrigger" data-overlayOptions="{&quot;fixed&quot;:false}">{xen:phrase contact_us}</a></li>
To:
Code:
<li><a href="{xen:link 'misc/contact'}">{xen:phrase contact_us}</a></li>

Removes the contact overlay and uses a page instead, then the captcha works as expected

Which version of IE? And are you using https? I just tested on my work computer on my site, and it worked as fine as IE go, but there was some positioning issues. It was on IE8 though.

I know it's got to be my unfamiliarity with Xenforo, but I cannot get this to work. I get an internal server error after following the listed instructions. Server error log shows:

Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Use of undefined constant __DIR__ - assumed '__DIR__' - library/LukeGB/AreYouHuman/ayah.php:399
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/********/public_html/apple4me/library/LukeGB/AreYouHuman/ayah.php(399): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /home/********/public_html/apple4me/library/LukeGB/AreYouHuman/ayah.php(46): AYAH->__load_config_file(Array)
#2 /home/********/public_html/apple4me/library/LukeGB/AreYouHuman/Captcha.php(66): AYAH->__construct()
#3 /home/********/public_html/apple4me/library/XenForo/Captcha/Abstract.php(94): LukeGB_AreYouHuman_Captcha->__construct()
#4 /home/********/public_html/apple4me/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(99): XenForo_Captcha_Abstract::createDefault(Array, Array)
#5 /home/********/public_html/apple4me/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(70): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->_getRegisterFormResponse()
#6 /home/********/public_html/apple4me/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionIndex(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/********/public_html/apple4me/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#8 /home/********/public_html/apple4me/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(31) "http://apple4me.net/login/login"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(5) {
["login"] => string(0) ""
["register"] => string(1) "1"
["cookie_check"] => string(1) "1"
["redirect"] => string(1) "/"
["_xfToken"] => string(0) ""
}
}

I replaced the home directory with the ********.

Its working while embedded but if you click to OK after i´ll do get an error.
its not redirecting to registervalid if i click to ok, so i use the other one which is working

I'm getting the same connection error. Any way to resolve this?

For shyts and giggles, I was checking my error log just now and this what I see lol (There was more, but it was too much for the post itself)

Code:
[12-Nov-2012 08:23:23 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[12-Nov-2012 08:37:47 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[12-Nov-2012 08:57:01 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[12-Nov-2012 09:25:08 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[12-Nov-2012 10:11:07 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[12-Nov-2012 12:08:01 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[12-Nov-2012 12:17:31 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[12-Nov-2012 12:48:43 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[12-Nov-2012 14:07:52 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[12-Nov-2012 16:04:30 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[12-Nov-2012 16:09:52 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[12-Nov-2012 16:44:34 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[12-Nov-2012 19:59:23 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[12-Nov-2012 20:31:17 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[12-Nov-2012 20:44:07 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[12-Nov-2012 22:24:11 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 01:09:48 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 01:15:17 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 01:50:40 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 01:58:03 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 05:22:52 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 05:46:02 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 07:32:34 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 07:33:50 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 08:21:47 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 08:30:10 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 08:30:14 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 09:16:56 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 09:41:58 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 09:43:25 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 12:16:54 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 14:34:29 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 17:02:03 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 17:36:41 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 17:54:00 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 18:27:29 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 18:30:45 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 19:06:21 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 20:23:39 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 20:24:43 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 21:11:24 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.
[13-Nov-2012 21:48:29 UTC] AYAH::scoreResult: Unable to score the result.  Please check that your ayah_config.php file contains your correct publisher key and scoring key.

Not sure what's going on here? Is this issue or... I had/have the keys in there right so dunno why it's giving errors.

i've just done several test signups with this, did everything right for entering CAPTCHA verifications, and get error below. Until this is fixed, I'll have to use another anti-spam resource.. :(

Code:
Please correct the following errors:

1.You did not complete the CAPTCHA verification properly. Please try again.

Dang, I love the idea of that game, I might try the other one, I notice that AYAH directs to the other one not this version.

Dang, I love the idea of that game, I might try the other one, I notice that AYAH directs to the other one not this version.

hmm weird.. yeah it's shame though, because i liked this too, and was also getting weird / wonky errors.. :( not sure what's going on with the author though, been gone since beginning of last month, it's almost December.. not sure if he's returning any time soon either.. >_>. maybe he/she will return... but i can't wait on "if's" and "maybes" haha.. if something is broken, it needs fixed immediately.. not months from now.. Lol! Sucks, cause this is like the second or third resource author, leaving their resources hanging in balance.

I'm using that
CustomImgCaptcha - Customise your own images for CAPTCHA 1.1.6 and XenUtiles...seems to be working for me so far.. *knocks on wood* lol

Top Bottom