Resource icon

Are You a Human? v0.1

No permission to download
getting that error again, with a totally different plugin/resource.. hmm...weird. maybe this is issue on backend itself then.. maybe ask about it in "trouble shooting / support" ? kinda odd to get error again, with another resource too. is this happening with more than just those two? i'm wondering if there's redirection problem / conflict in .htaccess or some such.

Works great after AYAH got over the initial 500 errors, however doesn't work on the forget password page, removed it for now D:

To get this to work on the Lost Password and Contact Us pages you simply need to disable the overlay and direct users to the full pages. Remove ...
Code:
class="OverlayTrigger OverlayCloser"
... from two templates the "login_bar_form" and "helper_login_form" templates; I used Template Modification System.

To get this to work on the Lost Password and Contact Us pages you simply need to disable the overlay and direct users to the full pages. Remove ...
Code:
class="OverlayTrigger OverlayCloser"
... from two templates the "login_bar_form" and "helper_login_form" templates; I used Template Modification System.
Finally tried the official AYAH, and it:
a) Appears to have the same issue
b) Sucks
So thanks for this tip!

There is no official plugin for xF from AYAH, both available are community projects. Removing the overlay makes both the contact and forgot password link work.

There is no official plugin for xF from AYAH, both available are community projects. Removing the overlay makes both the contact and forgot password link work.
However the other one is the one which is linked on their site.

I think that is because that came out first, and this one kind of fell in the shadow of that... Anyway, this one works for me, so I am going to stick with it until I have a compelling reason to switch...

Thanks for the heads up on forgot password link though, I had no idea that didn't (and hadn't) work on my site (for quite some time)....

Too expensive, foreign (non-english) users not free.

Bad business practice => No install for us.

I think that is because that came out first, and this one kind of fell in the shadow of that... Anyway, this one works for me, so I am going to stick with it until I have a compelling reason to switch...

Thanks for the heads up on forgot password link though, I had no idea that didn't (and hadn't) work on my site (for quite some time)....
Yeah this one is much better. I only realised it when a user complained they couldn't reset their password. You will also have to remove the Overlay class from the contact us link.

Already removed the contact us, the forgot password was something I did not think of, cause I have never used it :D

Hi,

I've installed this on my forum which uses XenForo 1.1.5.

Is there any reason why it doesn't display?:

Ak4Exss.png

I have added the keys in the options section.

Is any one else having this problem on 1.1.5?

Top Bottom