/arcade = works | /arcade.php = NOPE

I will reply tomorrow. The point is that I would expect any XF mod to write back to their handler and then work it's way to yours. That is the whole point of XF. Everything goes back to the base and then is redirected. Are you saying you do not do that? And how did this become more about your add-on then nginx?

I will reply tomorrow. The point is that I would expect any XF mod to write back to their handler and then work it's way to yours. That is the whole point of XF. Everything goes back to the base and then is redirected. Are you saying you do not do that?
Hey, whatever, I've got a migraine that is killing me so if you want to keep up with the 'it's my way or the highway' attitude you've got going on, then fine, go at. How about this...
Yes, I am wrong! Wrong I tell you! Deebs has the only correct answer! He is not familiar with the add-on in question but is still correct! Anybody who as worked on XFA should now be ashamed of themselves for having a solution that does not match Deebs opinion. It doesn't matter if XFA works fine with any XF installation that is working as expected, it should take into account every possible server configuration that might one day exist. Oh, if only I had a sword close by so I could do the honorable thing. The shame I have brought to my family shall be handed down for generations. The horror, the horror...

Now pardon me while I track down some extra strength Excederin, turn off the lights, and try to muffle every sound in my office.

And how did this become more about your add-on then nginx?
Have you seen the title of this thread? Have you determined why CK is trying to get his nginx to mimic the default behavior of XF? There is a pretty strong relation there.

I got it! ;)

Add

Code:
rewrite /arcade.php /arcade;

as in

Code:
server {
    server_name domain.com;
    root /var/www/domain.com;
    include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_php;
    rewrite /arcade.php /arcade;

location / {