1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone tried Serverpilot.io with XenForo? :)

Discussion in 'Server Configuration and Hosting' started by RoldanLT, Feb 15, 2016.

1. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

2. RoldanLT

3. KeVo

KeVo Active Member

@RoldanLT, I've noticed that you've played around with both EasyEngine and ServerPilot now. Which one do you personally like more?
  4. RoldanLT

Is almost the same as Centminmod.
    Is web based server control panel still almost the same as Centminmod and EE but mostly automated, less headache, less control also :D.

Still prefer Centminmod ;)
    eva2000 and KeVo like this.
  5. RoldanLT

In terms of flexibility/control:
    Centminmod > EasyEngine > ServerPilot

In terms of automation/ease of use:
    ServerPilot > EasyEngine > Centminmod

Based on my personal observation :)
    eva2000 likes this.
  6. eva2000

eva2000 Well-Known Member

7. RoldanLT

8. eva2000

9. eva2000

Also seems serverpilot also integrates ngx_pagespeed https://serverpilot.io/community/articles/how-to-enable-pagespeed.html but you need to ask them what version as and and soon are latest with security fixes, any older and you have security vulnerabilities. Same can be said for any LEMP or nginx stack which uses ngx_pagespeed and older versions.
    RoldanLT likes this.
  10. eva2000

Curiosity has me digging and seems they Nginx HTTP/2 implementation doesn't have TLS Extension ALPN support so they must be using TLS Extension NPN with Nginx HTTP/2. So with Chrome ending SPDY support and TLS Extension NPN in May 15th 2016, Chrome browser folks will have issues or fallback to non-HTTP/2 based SSL. FYI, Chrome reports that 99% of HTTP/2 negotiations are already over the new TLS Extension ALPN hence why they're terminating support for older TLS Extension NPN on May 15th, 2016

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
    RoldanLT likes this.