[Design Question]

Merlin07

I've been doing a lot of searching on what kind of things i'd like to have for my own personal forums, so one of the things I like and I feel it gives forum dwellers something to enjoy is the name customization i've seen. I'm not directing anyone to f95zone.to (and be warned if you do it's an adult visual novel site) but they have a unique fun feature i've noticed that let's their usernames sparkle, or glow, or add an animation emoji next to their name.
I want to get xenForo because i like the style you can make, but I also am not ver savy with coding, so I almost went with Discourse or Communiteq but I hate their simplicity. I guess I need some info to help me decide if xenForo is the right choice.

Does xenForo have something like this, or is it possible with this platform?
Any info would be much appreciated.

You may regret going with something you hate. The support here, both via ticket and via community is second to none. You cannot blame them for not giving very specific support to unlicensed users here as it would open the floodgates to abuse of that excellent support to anyone using nulled software.

I thought exactly the same thing when I started out and almost got the hump and went elsewhere. But realised the support "elsewhere" was more or less non-existent.

Your question was "is it possible?" and it was perfectly answered with "yes" - including by a member of staff. So that means if you take out a licence and then find you can't do it, I would bet a very large amount of money that you would get a refund.

I did for a month to see what works I guess...
it's very frustrating when you're no good with html/php/css etc etc. thanks for all your replies

Top Bottom