Anyone Still on the iPhone 3GS?

You have to specify that you want your unlimited plan still....available by request ... or else like any monster company would say your loss. If you don't ask they rewrite a completely new contract. Also once that contract is null there is NO way to re inject it into the system according to them.
Oh he did ask. In fact, he demanded. They told him that he had to choose an iPhone plan.

Ohh and was that previous data plan tied to an iphone already or a different model phone? ...they only have to carry it over if the plan was purchased for use on an iphone.

You have to specify that you want your unlimited plan still....available by request ... or else like any monster company would say your loss. If you don't ask they rewrite a completely new contract. Also once that contract is null there is NO way to re inject it into the system according to them.
They can -still- force you to change to a new contract.

My girlfriend just went through all of this, and she hadn't updated in several years and was grandfathered. They do not want people on the unlimited plan, and eventually they'll start forcing people off of them. 

Well I have it in a recorded call to corporate that they will not revoke that from me and they guaranteed it wouldn't happen as I told them I WILL not sign a new contract if you can change my plan ...otherwise I will stick to the original contractual obligation and so will they or a lawsuit will be incurred and I would be looking to go class action with it if they violate my trust and steal my money. After making it clear to them that I was also recording this call for quality and training purposes that conversation ensued and I was made promises that are now legally binding and if you read the contract you signed you will find your loop holes...they cannot change a signed agreement. This would rely on the contract you signed not having a sunset clause in it which may have been added after my original contractual agreement.

Ohh and was that previous data plan tied to an iphone already or a different model phone? ...they only have to carry it over if the plan was purchased for use on an iphone.
Mine is already an iPhone plan...that's why I say they have to grandfather me (at least this one upgrade, LOL)

I still have the 1st generation iPhone :oops:

I am looking to upgrade very soon, but don't know if I should stick with iPhone or try out the Droid series @ verizon.

I am looking to upgrade very soon, but don't know if I should stick with iPhone or try out the Droid series @ verizon.

Depends on what you do, what do you use your phone for mostly and how much do you use it...

Wait until Verizon rolls out tiered prcing if they do, th at way you can be sure you want to stick with them. 

Top Bottom