XF 1.5 Any suggestions on pinning down this error?

leslie dow

My hosting company upgraded my VPS tonight and now I am seeing this error when I try to access my main installation and CP.

They are trying to track it down but if anyone has any suggestions this would be great. Also, my WordPress installation is giving a 500 error, or rather one of my WordPress installations is but one that runs on the same server is running just fine. Any ideas what these guys might have done?

Thanks
Leslie

An exception occurred: No such file or directory in /home/savvyauthors/public_html/CommunityTest/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php on line 333

1. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->_connect() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 315
  2. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->getConnection() in XenForo/Application.php at line 730
  3. XenForo_Application->loadDb()
  4. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/Application.php at line 973
  5. XenForo_Application->lazyLoad() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1004
  6. XenForo_Application::get() in XenForo/Application.php at line 1609
  7. XenForo_Application::getDb() in XenForo/Model.php at line 161
  8. XenForo_Model->_getDb() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 138
  9. XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->_getMultiFromDb() in XenForo/Model/DataRegistry.php at line 97
  10. XenForo_Model_DataRegistry->getMulti() in XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php at line 147
  11. XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 127
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/savvyauthors/public_html/CommunityTest/index.php at line 13

Nevermind..looks like they fixed it. When they rebuilt the server they set it up to use PHP5.4 and not 5.6. so now they have fixed this and its all working. Or at least seems to be. Does that make sense to anyone? That this would cause a problem like this?
Thanks

Thanks Mike, it turned out to be an older version of PHP. They provisioned the new server wtih 5.4 and not 5.6. When they installed PHP5.5 everything cam back on line.
It was an odd one.
So far its been stable today.
Leslie

Top Bottom