Any sort of roadmap for Xenforo 2.3 ?

Its Happening Parks And Recreation GIF

It will probably drop in the Coming Tuesday™️

Edit: Nevermind, The refresh button didnt work the first time and I didn't see all these new replies.

But the next one after it will surely drop in the Coming Tuesday™.

Last edited:

Running Late On My Way GIF by Minions

I seriously hope the block function comes into 2.3 because the ignore list is absolutely horrendous.
a proper functioning block system would be a dream come true! drives me crazy that ignoring someone means you still see their content and vice versa, or that if you have someone ignored it shows up in the thread list, ideally it would just skip to the next person who isn't ignored.

also hope they consider allowing users to filter posts with certain words like Twitter.

i doubt though either of these will come with 2.3, so holding out hope for 3.0 🤞allowing users to control their experience on any social platform is so critical these days, especially with the new Online Safety bill coming out of the UK that requires it.

a proper functioning block system would be a dream come true! drives me crazy that ignoring someone means you still see their content and vice versa, or that if you have someone ignored it shows up in the thread list, ideally it would just skip to the next person who isn't ignored.
Funnily enough, I was just remarking to the other admin on my site how I am crossing my fingers for this. We have a member who posts paragraphs of incomprehensible spew and I've never been able to convince the mods to kick him. In fact, we have some members who defend him and threaten to leave if we do so. I have him on Ignore a lot of the time but he (a) posts incessantly so ignoring him actually hides active threads from my Latest Posts and sometimes leaves the entire board showing "Ignored User" as the latest poster in each forum and (b) he can still reply to my posts and does sometimes.

Top Bottom