Any sort of roadmap for Xenforo 2.3 ?

It should be a bit like the media and resources add ons where you can purchase a package that has all the things you want on a forum. Cms, shoutbox, birthday celebrations, calander, html (for twitter and maybe social media), etc.
a bit like what smf do. it would help those who want that add on to be able to purchase it for the lifetime of their license.
I assure you, you want to take no guidance from anything SMF do.

26+ pages of demands asking the developers to give us any idea and look they probably won't bother with telling us until it finally drops.

2.3 has been in active development for quite some time and we expect to start running HYS threads in the coming weeks.
So Excited Flirting GIF

If one cannot google your acronym (HYS threads), then it should be spelled out at least once. I also googled "HYS xenforo" and "HYS forum" and its not immediately clear. It's about saving each other time.

Reactions: FTL
If one cannot google your acronym (HYS threads), then it should be spelled out at least once. I also googled "HYS xenforo" and "HYS forum" and its not immediately clear. It's about saving each other time.
It refers to the “Have You Seen” board near the top of the list of forums on this site. The comment was aimed at the regulars who would know what HYS refers to in context.

It refers to the “Have You Seen” board near the top of the list of forums on this site. The comment was aimed at the regulars who would know what HYS refers to in context.
In fact, I linked it in a post 3 above @DevOops post.

Yup, but I only saw the most recent, didn’t scroll back up to see if it had been already mentioned…

What kinda search engine you got? By searching HYS xenforo I got my answer on the 6th result.

1687789788813.webp

Maybe in reality the users we believe to be the creators and engineers of XF, aren't.

They are actually figureheads to keep us here and keep memberships active and licenses renewed as much as possible.

Prince Harry Mic Drop GIF

Well. I've not renewed in a very long time. What's the point? I can't be the only one. I hope this is worth the wait.

Top Bottom