Any sort of roadmap for Xenforo 2.3 ?

I’m going to keep this brief for now but underline that work on 2.3 continues and we will work towards a more extensive communication update soon.

We hear you and we are listening but I am imploring that you listen to us very carefully when we say that there are no conclusions to be drawn other than we are working hard to bring you XF 2.3 as soon as possible and we are simply taking our time to get things just right.

There are some good things coming in 2.3 and to an extent some amount of work has already been completed towards future versions.

I feel like some of these have been addressed before but I think it’s reasonable to address some of the specific theories from this or the other thread:

* We have no plans to redirect focus to become a Cloud only product. Our product is XenForo, the software, and that is a prerequisite regardless of how it is delivered

* Work continues on XF with the same uncompromising quality as ever

* The business is doing well, with year on year sales increasing

I hope we can bring you a more significant update soon but in the meantime I’d just like to reiterate that work continues, and @Kier, @NixFifty, @Jeremy P and I are excited to show you what we’ve been working on.
Thank you @Chris D for finally answering our despair — looking forward.

Comedy Central Thank You GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

I’m going to keep this brief for now but underline that work on 2.3 continues and we will work towards a more extensive communication update soon.

We hear you and we are listening but I am imploring that you listen to us very carefully when we say that there are no conclusions to be drawn other than we are working hard to bring you XF 2.3 as soon as possible and we are simply taking our time to get things just right.

There are some good things coming in 2.3 and to an extent some amount of work has already been completed towards future versions.

I feel like some of these have been addressed before but I think it’s reasonable to address some of the specific theories from this or the other thread:

* We have no plans to redirect focus to become a Cloud only product. Our product is XenForo, the software, and that is a prerequisite regardless of how it is delivered

* Work continues on XF with the same uncompromising quality as ever

* The business is doing well, with year on year sales increasing

I hope we can bring you a more significant update soon but in the meantime I’d just like to reiterate that work continues, and @Kier, @NixFifty, @Jeremy P and I are excited to show you what we’ve been working on.
Thank you for the update Chris.

I’m not sure if you’re referring to my reply but can’t you agree that’s it’s a little odd that someone asks for updates, then, when someone else does the same, the person asking the same gets attacked by the person that asked it in the first place?

Plus, this person we are are referring to seems to shame and talk trash about YOUR customers on her board. What do you expect your customers to do? Just leave it? No, just like in real life we would all eventually say something about it. However, I agree that using the ignore button might be in all of our best interest.
Maybe you should watch what you say on here about me.
@Brogan did the right thing in here 👏👏
So it's now up to you to grow up.
You should know better yourself.
Because he and the rest of the staff know what my problem is as i've sorted it out privately with them.
I'm trying to help others out with things i actually use.

Maybe you should watch what you say on here about me.
@Brogan did the right thing in here 👏👏
So it's now up to you to grow up.
You should know better yourself.
Because he and the rest of the staff know what my problem is as i've sorted it out privately with them.
I'm trying to help others out with things i actually use.
I’ll grow up Aussie, I’m just not as mature as you’re yet! Please give me some time to grow up and become a big boy like you 🥺

Jimmy Fallon Promise GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Top Bottom