Antiquark

Antiquark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
There is a permission now for the welcome block, think we talked on Skype about it but just wanted to be clear, I see I missed a few messages >.<
Yeah - I got it working. I really think the welcome block should be dismissible just like the XF notices. Also - is there any plan to have more conditionals to the welcome block? That'd be totally awesome!

PS: Waiting for the white-space fix :)

Hi, I purchase this awesome theme yesterday and started customizing it. The UI.X framework is very promising, but there are a few settings that I can't find, which is puzzling, and stopping me from working. I'm not sure now it was the best theme for my needs, I totally love it, but I was expecting things to be a bit more straightforward.

I need someone from Audentio to contact me, sadly your community forum is closed with this message: "Our forums are currently closed in preparation for a new website coming in a few months! Please create a ticket for support."

I wish I could wait, but 24 to 48 hours? I am on the clock with a huge project. Where else could I find support without having to pay $100/hour?

Thank you,

Andre

Last edited:
Hi, I purchase this awesome theme yesterday and started customizing it. The UI.X framework is very promising, but there are a few settings that I can't find, which is puzzling, and stopping me from working. I'm not sure now it was the best theme for my needs, I totally love it, but I was expecting things to be a bit more straightforward.

I need someone from Audentio to contact me, sadly your community forum is closed with this message: "Our forums are currently closed in preparation for a new website coming in a few months! Please create a ticket for support."

I wish I could wait, but 24 to 48 hours? I am on the clock with a huge project. Where else could I find support without having to pay $100/hour?

Thank you,

Andre
Andre,

As I mentioned before we were moving. But generally we have same day response, if not within a few minutes. :)

Thanks,
Mike

Yes, Mike, very sorry, I was a bit desperate and tried to knock at all the doors I could find... Thank you for your response Monday!

This is really frustrating. I've disabled the welcome block on both options and settings page, yet the welcome block keeps appearing. Removing all the text inside the block leads to this -

Screen Shot 2015-05-22 at 7.27.14 am.webp

Settings screenshots -

Screen Shot 2015-05-22 at 7.33.23 am.webp Screen Shot 2015-05-22 at 7.34.28 am.webp

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm having two outdated templates and I can't merge the changes, footer and message_user_info.
When trying to merge i get: No previous version of the parent could be found. Merging is not possible.

Any help is appreciated.

Top Bottom