Antiquark

Antiquark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
well if that is the default then I don't know...looks messy.
Could you post the extra.css code so I might have a good starting point for making the changes to my theme? That would be endlessly kind of you...

Pre-sale question:
How many updates or for how long are updates included. Are there any upgrade fees?

Why does Antiquark have style and child XML files where Quark just has style?
Because the idea is you can choose which you want to do. With the framework it's different as it's working behind the scenes so to speak. We tried doing child themes and having ui.x and it just didn't work. This way you have more options and it's just easier for everyone.

Hi @Mike Creuzer - The gutter width options for the header doesn't seem to address my problem. I'm trying to shrink the space between the logo and the menu box -

logo-space.webp

I set the logo width option to 240px (the width of our logo) and changed the sidebar width to 320px - after which the nasty gap between the logo and the navigation box appeared.

Update: Confirmed that the extra gap is introduced when I change sidebar width from 250px to 320px.

2. I want to disable the alternate coloring of the message backgrounds in a thread. I don't see any option to change that. Could you please let me know where should I look at?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi @Mike Creuzer - The gutter width options for the header doesn't seem to address my problem. I'm trying to shrink the space between the logo and the menu box -

View attachment 83984

I set the logo width option to 240px (the width of our logo) and changed the sidebar width to 320px - after which the nasty gap between the logo and the navigation box appeared.

Update: Confirmed that the extra gap is introduced when I change sidebar width from 250px to 320px.

2. I want to disable the alternate coloring of the message backgrounds in a thread. I don't see any option to change that. Could you please let me know where should I look at?

Thanks!
Ah I think I misunderstood the question. We have a nice variable for this. See the attached image:

Style Properties  ├  UI.X  Navigation   Admin CP   Development Demo   Audentio Design.webp

Hi,
I have two 2 (maybe 3) issues:
1. is this a bug, or it is intended to cut in half the last number?
flyrapages4hupn.jpg

2.1 there are issues when using the scroll button, the sidebar wont scroll.
2.1 when opening threads in new tab (clicking the scroll button button), the message is partially covered by the navigation bar (Navigation Style = 3).

I'm trying to get rid of the background: none; from the following part.
How can I do it?
Code:
.mainContainer .mainContent,
    .mainContainer_noSidebar,
    .resourceListMain,
    .gridSection {
        background: none;
        -webkit-box-shadow: none; -moz-box-shadow: none; -khtml-box-shadow: none; box-shadow: none;
        border: none;
        padding: 0;
    }

I'm trying to get rid of the background: none; from the following part.
How can I do it?
Code:
.mainContainer .mainContent,
    .mainContainer_noSidebar,
    .resourceListMain,
    .gridSection {
        background: none;
        -webkit-box-shadow: none; -moz-box-shadow: none; -khtml-box-shadow: none; box-shadow: none;
        border: none;
        padding: 0;
    }

There is a style property called Remove Content Background under UI.X Global Settings style property group. Try toggling that and see if it does what you want.

Thanks,
Mike

Top Bottom