Antiquark

Antiquark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Curious to see how Antiquark works with xenPorta & widget framework. Falling in love with the design already :)

How do I move the navigation tabs next to the header? I only see the option to move the navigation at the top; but not to make it work like in the demo.

I get an Error today. What does it mean?
View attachment 71550
It means that you have debug on? :p

Whenever I have debug on I get the same error. Apparently quark.css has a bad segment in it dealing with the covered style that only is reported when debug is enabled. I haven't taken the time to look at it myself (on either of my 2 forums I use it on)... but it's probably something simple to fix - right @Audentio?

I thought it is the debug mode, but i've forget to clear the cache. Now, the error is gone .. :D

I thought it is the debug mode, but i've forget to clear the cache. Now, the error is gone .. :D
Yeah, I noticed it the other day when I had debug on and was doing some custom additions to the Style Properties for some of the stuff I have (mainly @Brogan's outstanding CTA Featured Threads on styling it).

This Error is when you have enabled the Debug mode. If you disable the debug mode and clear cache, the error should gone ..

I think its not a big problem, cause you should disabled the debug mode in your live board .. ;)

Audentio updated [UI.X] Antiquark with a new update entry:

Major Navigation Improvements

Hello everyone,

Today we are releasing the best-yet UI.X version. I might've said that before, but I still mean it. We have completely rewritten the way the navigation is coded to allow for more and more possibilities with less and less code. We've introduced new features such as moving the logo to the navigation for super-modern design styles and also saving space. We've also built javascript functions that will allow you to move the position of elements anywhere in the page (without using...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I just got your Antiquark style, and I love it. I have a few questions, and I apologize if they've been asked before.

Is there anyway to get the nodes to be separated like yours are in the demo, or is that a template edit?
Is there a way to get the top bar to move to the right like yours is, and then return to full-width when scrolling, or is that another edit?

Thanks for your patience. :)

I just got your Antiquark style, and I love it. I have a few questions, and I apologize if they've been asked before.

Is there anyway to get the nodes to be separated like yours are in the demo, or is that a template edit?
Is there a way to get the top bar to move to the right like yours is, and then return to full-width when scrolling, or is that another edit?

Thanks for your patience. :)

You may first want to make sure that you've installed Antiquark as a child of Quark.

As far as I'm aware, these settings should be on by default on Antiquark. However, it's possible that your themes are inheriting settings from your UI.X or Quark install. For side-by-side nodes, go to Appearances > Styles > Your Style > Style Properties > UI.X Global Settings > Node Styles. Set this setting to the node style of your liking.

By default, your Antiquark theme should have the navigation to the right of the logo. This is referred to as "Quark's Mode". It should be noted, however, that certain style properties will automatically disable Quark's mode. They include some navigation settings: "Move Logo to Navigation" and "Navigation to Top" as well as one UI.X page setting: Covered Style. Please feel free to create a ticket if this isn't helpful.

You may first want to make sure that you've installed Antiquark as a child of Quark.

As far as I'm aware, these settings should be on by default on Antiquark. However, it's possible that your themes are inheriting settings from your UI.X or Quark install. For side-by-side nodes, go to Appearances > Styles > Your Style > Style Properties > UI.X Global Settings > Node Styles. Set this setting to the node style of your liking.

By default, your Antiquark theme should have the navigation to the right of the logo. This is referred to as "Quark's Mode". It should be noted, however, that certain style properties will automatically disable Quark's mode. They include some navigation settings: "Move Logo to Navigation" and "Navigation to Top" as well as one UI.X page setting: Covered Style. Please feel free to create a ticket if this isn't helpful.

Oh, I had forget I posted this! I figured out that I had antiquark installed as a child of UI.X... whoops! :oops: Everything's working now, though. My members love your style, as do I. Thanks very much!

I do have another quick question. I cannot get my node information to display above the category on hover. It just pops up as a tooltip, and the text is long enough to go in the other display area (above category). Any ideas, please?

there are two problems for me with this style:
  1. in forum view, the avatar will slightly display into the thread, so the avatars are not aligned correctly (see in demo here).
  2. Xenmoods status will not be shown correctly (it is partly covered) : see attached screenshot:
  3. The same problem occurs with Quark, not with UIX or UIX dark. I have setup Antiqaurk as a child theme of quark and quark as a child theme of UIX.
xenmoods.png

there are two problems for me with this style:
  1. in forum view, the avatar will slightly display into the thread, so the avatars are not aligned correctly (see in demo here).
  2. Xenmoods status will not be shown correctly (it is partly covered) : see attached screenshot:
  3. The same problem occurs with Quark, not with UIX or UIX dark. I have setup Antiqaurk as a child theme of quark and quark as a child theme of UIX.

1) That's the default for the style
2) Because of #1, you have to do some CSS edits to move it to where you want
3) See #1

I've enlarged the avatar on mine and made it more to the right. The green is an online indicator and the mood was moved with EXTRA.css code.

Screen Shot 2014-05-27 at 11.51.18 PM.webp

Top Bottom