Antiquark

Antiquark 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Hey guys, I'm having two outdated templates and I can't merge the changes, footer and message_user_info.
When trying to merge i get: No previous version of the parent could be found. Merging is not possible.

Any help is appreciated.
Did you edit this template? If you dont remember save a copy of the contents then revert. Otherwise you can hire us to upgrade these templates for you manually.

AFAIK, I did not edit those templates. Reverted, but now I can't change anything in the footer. I can't change/hide any of the columns. Changes are being saved, but not shown.

AFAIK, I did not edit those templates. Reverted, but now I can't change anything in the footer. I can't change/hide any of the columns. Changes are being saved, but not shown.
Hmm. Feel free to put the template back, then create a ticket at audentio.com. Ill take a look :)

@Mike Creuzer - As of now, clicking on the search icon replaces the top menu with a search box. The user has to click in the search box to start typing query. Why not set the focus directly in the search box so that user does not have to click twice?

@Mike Creuzer - As of now, clicking on the search icon replaces the top menu with a search box. The user has to click in the search box to start typing query. Why not set the focus directly in the search box so that user does not have to click twice?
This is a bug and has been fixed just recently on our board. We are planning for an update for 1.4.8 shortly which will have this fixed. :)

Am I the only one having this issue when hovering Create new... option?
Screenshot (227).webp

EDIT: Never mind. JQuery UI js didn't exist.
For some reason it asked for the js file from /js/library/jquery-ui.min.js :eek:

EDIT 2: Ah! The path is actually editable from [UI.X] AdminCP, but why the hell did I set that as the path!? I can't remember o.O

Last edited:
Well, (for me) it means I have to ditch this resource. Any chances something similar being implemented into UI.X?

Well, (for me) it means I have to ditch this resource. Any chances something similar being implemented into UI.X?
Well, I guess with a few of edits to the template modification of the add-ons, you can achieve similar result anyway. Though I guess when you stated "(for me)", you're either somehow unable to get debug mode (which is sort of required to edit template modifications of add-ons) or unable/not have the time to edit them, lol.

I can't update to xf 1.4.8 or 1.4.9, because of antiquark wasn't updated. Are there any plans to update it? Or we'll jump directly to 1.5?

Updated xf, UI.X and Antiquark. All went smooooth ;)
Thanks a lot. If you have XF Media Gallery the sidebar is a little botched, but Im having a patch sent out tonight. If you force reinstall tonight or tomorrow itll fix itself :)

@Mike Creuzer just a confirmation, with this current setup, then I don't really have to worry about my customization after an update right?
I wouldnt say you dont have to worry, just should be much easier if you have a child style. Always make a backup. And you still may need to merge templates, that will never go away.

Top Bottom